Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 29, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:27:26 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: University of California will not condemn anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 12:00:42 AM »
Not surprising, but if such a resolution were passed, you know that it would only be used to hammer right-wing students for "hate speech". So, maybe in a perverse way, doing nothing in this case is the lesser of two evils.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 12:09:40 AM »
Not surprising, but if such a resolution were passed, you know that it would only be used to hammer right-wing students for "hate speech". So, maybe in a perverse way, doing nothing in this case is the lesser of two evils.

And utilizing freedom of speech to its maximum potential in regards to the death-worshiping pisslamics is the high-ground.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:44:32 AM »
 :dance:

UC can go to hell. This is beyond disgusting that anti-Semitism is not condemned.  More power to Stand with Us! 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 01:01:12 AM »
Leftists talk out of both sides of their mouth.  They say that freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre.  That obviously makes sense because people can literally get trampled to death.  But people, according to them, can yell out any anti-Semitic thing they want because --- uh --- nothing bad can happen to a Jew because of it.  In other words, if it can harm a Jew, then say what you want. 

This people can all rot in hell.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
Leftists talk out of both sides of their mouth.  They say that freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre.  That obviously makes sense because people can literally get trampled to death.  But people, according to them, can yell out any anti-Semitic thing they want because --- uh --- nothing bad can happen to a Jew because of it.  In other words, if it can harm a Jew, then say what you want. 

This people can all rot in hell.
I'd like to see them accept criticism of gays and blacks on UC campuses.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 01:24:36 AM »
The winds of antisemitism are rising again. In the last two weeks I have seen an abundance of Jew hatred, bringing up the ancient canards of 'Jewish Superiority' and blood libel. Although in my personal sphere of influence I have not witnessed any overt Jew hatred. But I have seen an increase in stories.

While the media is having a field day about one arab youth who got beat up, the Jews are being beaten up around the world and the media, and the school systems, are turning their backs.

Hashem will have a mighty task cleaning up the dregs from this world. But Hashem is an awesome King, and nothing is outside of his ability, and he will easily smite all these Jew haters from the world, with his mighty 'arm' {anthropomorphism}. It is sad that the muslims and nazis were permitted to live past WWII, but because the world was so 'enlightened' it believed that the ideologies of islam and nazism would be exposed as falsehood. Unfortunately, 70 years past the end of the Shoah, the world realizes that nazis and islam survived and thus Hashem's vengeance is complete, they are coming out of their shelters and openly declaring their hatred of the Jewish people.

Both islam and nazism are vile to Hashem. He only allows them to continue for the greater purpose which the world is moving towards. We must educate all Jews, and righteous Gentiles, one person at a time, with a presentation which persuades and invites. We don't need many people to defeat them, our message is a message of life and love and theirs is a message of death and hatred. It is not a coincidence that the cult of islam permits taqiyah {or lying} to benefit islam, this is why they call it 'The Religion of Peace'. Orwell could not imagine the depth of double-speak the promoters of this death cult engage in.

I also condemn the UC system for being dhimmis to the arabs and muslims. Our country is so sadly out of whack that our grandfathers would hardly recognize it, if they were still among the living.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 01:44:06 AM »
The winds of antisemitism are rising again. In the last two weeks I have seen an abundance of Jew hatred, bringing up the ancient canards of 'Jewish Superiority' and blood libel. Although in my personal sphere of influence I have not witnessed any overt Jew hatred. But I have seen an increase in stories.

While the media is having a field day about one arab youth who got beat up, the Jews are being beaten up around the world and the media, and the school systems, are turning their backs.

Hashem will have a mighty task cleaning up the dregs from this world. But Hashem is an awesome King, and nothing is outside of his ability, and he will easily smite all these Jew haters from the world, with his mighty 'arm' {anthropomorphism}. It is sad that the muslims and nazis were permitted to live past WWII, but because the world was so 'enlightened' it believed that the ideologies of islam and nazism would be exposed as falsehood. Unfortunately, 70 years past the end of the Shoah, the world realizes that nazis and islam survived and thus Hashem's vengeance is complete, they are coming out of their shelters and openly declaring their hatred of the Jewish people.

Both islam and nazism are vile to Hashem. He only allows them to continue for the greater purpose which the world is moving towards. We must educate all Jews, and righteous Gentiles, one person at a time, with a presentation which persuades and invites. We don't need many people to defeat them, our message is a message of life and love and theirs is a message of death and hatred. It is not a coincidence that the cult of islam permits taqiyah {or lying} to benefit islam, this is why they call it 'The Religion of Peace'. Orwell could not imagine the depth of double-speak the promoters of this death cult engage in.

I also condemn the UC system for being dhimmis to the arabs and muslims. Our country is so sadly out of whack that our grandfathers would hardly recognize it, if they were still among the living.

I don't know if you mean to imply that antisemitism disappeared ever, but for the last years no sane Jew walked around without a "coat" and now, all those winds are gathering for a tornado.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 01:56:50 AM »
No, it has not 'disappeared' but it has been in a cave...

I swear that in my 'world' I have not had anyone {except for maybe one or two} say anything disrespectful about Jews or Judaism, nor have they even implied to my face that they are against the existence of the Jewish state. Now I don't have a lot of non-Jewish friends, and only a few friends who are Jewish so my exposure is only at work.

I work with a very, very diverse group of engineers and executives. I mean there are people from every country on the globe, but a lot of Chinese, Indians, Europeans {including French, Italian, Romanian, Hungarian}, Israelis {one of my close work 'friends' is an Israeli}, and some Pakistanis... My bosses are European, Hungarian and Romanian and I share my Jewish observances with them. We have spoken about Kosher laws, such as milk and meat, and I explain to them the meanings of the holidays which I observe. Although both countries are known for their Jew hatred they have never expressed it to me, and have promoted me {I have been with the company over 10 years}.

What I am saying is that it is possible to not see it in some places, and I avoid the places where you see it {according to Rabbi Kahane the bars are where you hear the most antisemitism in America}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »
No, it has not 'disappeared' but it has been in a cave...

I swear that in my 'world' I have not had anyone {except for maybe one or two} say anything disrespectful about Jews or Judaism, nor have they even implied to my face that they are against the existence of the Jewish state. Now I don't have a lot of non-Jewish friends, and only a few friends who are Jewish so my exposure is only at work.

I work with a very, very diverse group of engineers and executives. I mean there are people from every country on the globe, but a lot of Chinese, Indians, Europeans {including French, Italian, Romanian, Hungarian}, Israelis {one of my close work 'friends' is an Israeli}, and some Pakistanis... My bosses are European, Hungarian and Romanian and I share my Jewish observances with them. We have spoken about Kosher laws, such as milk and meat, and I explain to them the meanings of the holidays which I observe. Although both countries are known for their Jew hatred they have never expressed it to me, and have promoted me {I have been with the company over 10 years}.

What I am saying is that it is possible to not see it in some places, and I avoid the places where you see it {according to Rabbi Kahane the bars are where you hear the most antisemitism in America}...

Then I hope the antisemitism break in your ostrich hole has been peaceful. Antisemitism was simply re-defined so many didn't notice at first. It's like saying there wasn't antisemetism while hitler was writing mein kamph, because he wasn't following it, and you could avoid the antisemites (but never those stares, eh?). The new book is way cooler for the entertainment drowned new hiter youthies, and it involves the illuminati and Rothchilds again, but also aliens and Israel trying to cause a world war and/or take over the world. I've been hearing traces of that for years, but only recently pieced it all together. Oh and they're playing that narrative out now, they are heroes (in their sick minds), defending world peace by demanding Israel be destroyed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 02:40:53 AM »
Certainly I know about those 'kooky conspiracy' theorists. There are wackos of every persuasion.... Those who believe in the conspiracy of the Roman Church, the conspiracy that US didn't land on the moon, the conspiracy that fluoride is actually a mind-control drug, that wearing tin-foil hats prevent the government from being able to read your brain-waves.

Of course there are those who believe that the Jews are trying to take over the world, thus the Protocols of Zion is famously one of the best-sellers in parts of the world.

But in my little world I have not experienced it... BARUCH  HASHEM

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 02:47:52 AM »
Interesting points. Muman said it right.

Speaking of anti-Semites and their stupid conspiracy theories, I came about a schizo on youtube who claims to be a former religious Jew- turned priest who goes around the net with his crazy conspiracy ideas. And because he claims to be a "former Jew" he can 100% vouch for all his theories as true because he was once there.

And people believe him. People look at that kook and believe that he was a Jew and that all his Elder of Zion claims are real. The Protocols are indeed bestsellers in the Middle East (where they are like the anti-Semitic bible) and even in religion-less/non JudeoCristian countries in Asia. People buy that filth and all the nations that do make me absolutely sick.
May they be destroyed by nature and like amalek.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 02:52:37 AM »
I have never watched that kooks video but I believe he is called 'Brother Nathaniel' or some rubbish name... Yes, an antisemite of THE WORST kind, and I agree his name and his memory should be obliterated. The depths of Gehinnom are too good a place for this slime.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 02:45:23 PM »
Jewish and right-wing students should take advantage of this ruling to hold anti-Islamic rallies--while they still can. They probably will get in trouble with the authorities anyway but at least they can cite a legally binding faculty ruling in their defense.