Author Topic: New 'Hitler' clothing outlet in India  (Read 2471 times)

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New 'Hitler' clothing outlet in India
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 05:04:29 PM »
That's seriously demented and evil.

Are you saying that average Indians have no idea what the Holocaust was?

None of my minority friends ever talked about the holocaust. Perhaps they were never concerned with it.

Now there are only 5000 Jews in India. I have never seen any one of them. About 40-50 years back a Jew lived temporarily in my city as a govt. officer. That is all. Perhaps the Indian Jews although concerned, were not directly affected by the holocaust.

India was far away and in no way was directly affected by invasion of sHitler on Europe. Information technology as on today was absolutely not available to the Indians.

I being an incessant reader, knew about the holocaust only while reading for WW-II and the concentration camps. Even some movies from Hollywood could enhance my knowledge and I could read between the lines to understand the seriousness of the holocaust.

Accordingly the average Indians generally can not have the idea what the Holocaust was 70 years before!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:54 PM »
I have found the Indian people who come from India generally ignorant of Jews and Jewish people, believing every negative stereotype about Jews you could think of.  They may have their issues with Muslims, but in general, I don't find them to hold very different opinions AND I am sorry to say that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:27:52 PM by We was lovin' each otha' mmm hmm »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 08:20:08 PM »
Obviously I support Hindus over Muslims and always will no matter what but I really have to stop and wonder about what's behind this. This isn't an isolated incident. You hear more about Nazi admiration in India than most other nations, western or eastern. Yes I know full well that the NWO media sides with Muslims over Hindus and will try to paint the latter in the worst possible light but that still doesn't change the fact that there is a lot of apparent Shitler support on the Indian subcontinent. I believe you all that Gandhi's alliance with Hitler must be part of it but it's time for Indians to exorcise that demon once and for all. Gandhi was a vile, nasty, Muslim-loving anti-Semitic communist. Hindu nationalists all need to realize that instead of blindly supporting this buffoon who argued against his peoples' welfare at every turn and supported the creation of Nazi Pakistan out of his own country.

If there are other reasons for this, I'm interested in knowing them.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
If he opened a restaurant and it called it "mohamMUD", it would be burned down by nightfall.  One can only hope...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:31 PM »
If he opened a restaurant and it called it "mohamMUD", it would be burned down by nightfall.  One can only hope...
:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »
Not in Bulgaria! Do that and everyone would go there! The Turks may try to attack it but they would be beaten off by patriotic Bulgarians, and the politicians couldn't shut it down because if they try that there would be armed violence against them.

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »
muslims and nazis were aligned.
And the commies (originally)!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »