Author Topic: Arab Worker Poisons Jewish Family  (Read 320 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Arab Worker Poisons Jewish Family
« on: September 02, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159542
Last November, Lerner, his wife Yifat and their two and half-year-old son, as well as a volunteer policeman, drank filtered water and grapefruit juice that had been laced with poison by Arab terrorist burglars. He was hospitalized in serious condition until making a full recovery.

He told reporters Sunday that while he feels good now, "it will take me a long time to forget that day."

On the evening of the burglary during which the drinks in his home were poisoned, he said, "I called my wife, I told her about the break-in, and she came home and called the police. At a certain point I had a soft drink and after the police came, I started feeling nausea and felt like I was going to faint."

"After I collapsed, a Magen David Adom team evacuated me to hospital. For three days I was anaesthetized and respirated, and only when I woke up did I realize that I, my wife and my child had been poisoned, along with the volunteer policeman."

Lerner was summoned for questioning several times during the police investigation of the poisoning-burglary. "They kept on asking us if we had enemies and who could have poisoned us," he recalled. "We kept on saying that we have no enemies. We are a normative family, we have no debts or feuds."

Lerner said that the three suspects had not been directly employed by the family, but by a contractor who gave services to the new home in which they lived. "Regrettably," he said, "this is not the first time that our home is broken into, and being burglarized is a terrible feeling, but this time the feeling was worse because they wanted to hurt us and the children."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Arab Worker Poisons Jewish Family
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »
Muslamics are working on the lines of their declared manifesto.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Re: Arab Worker Poisons Jewish Family
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
I hope the mudscums that did this are forced to drink acid.