Author Topic: A video (About Islam) from a christian friend of mine  (Read 2835 times)

ftf

A video (About Islam) from a christian friend of mine
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »
Islam, The face of Satan.

ftf

Re: A video (About Islam) from a christian friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
Guys, this video is great, push it like we push JTF ones.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 05:03:15 PM »
great video with good background music
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 01:09:27 AM »
Awesome video, ftf. Sorry I've been gone for a while. Its good to see other christians battling islamic lies all across the internet. Because Islam relies on deceit and misinformation, it can't win in this day and age. With all the free information online, Islam doesn't have a chance in hell (no pun intended).
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 01:14:05 AM »
Awesome video, ftf. Sorry I've been gone for a while. Its good to see other christians battling islamic lies all across the internet. Because Islam relies on deceit and misinformation, it can't win in this day and age. With all the free information online, Islam doesn't have a chance in hell (no pun intended).

The internet must be driving the liberals insane. They hate anything they can't control.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 01:52:05 AM »
Great video ftf!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 08:43:52 AM »
Great video ftf!
I didn't make this, a friend of mine did, don't credit me for it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 09:16:56 AM »
I posted twice commented and favorite
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
Good video.