Author Topic: Clint Eastwoods Monumental RNC Performance  (Read 789 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Clint Eastwoods Monumental RNC Performance
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:30:11 PM »
I loved Clint Eastwoods gag....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Clint Eastwoods Monumental RNC Performance
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »
I liked it too... but the day after it happened.. Yahoo posted a headline article saying he looked dazed and confused... and that everyone hated it.   Basically... the main-stream media had to take revenge against his treason against the leftist establishment.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
Jackie Mason supports Clint Eastwood, and thinks anyone who doesn't get it is Stupid...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 12:15:15 AM »
 :dance:

Clint and Jackie both make sense, great speeches and videos!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 12:16:37 AM »
I liked his Obama spoof, especially the part where he said "No, Mitt Romney can't do that to himself,"  and "No I can't do that to myself either." 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 12:46:27 AM »
Here is a video of 170 Clint quotes all spliced together... Gotta admit I never saw any of those movies where he said those antisemitic things. Apparently he played a bigoted army general or something....

Warning, some rough language...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 02:34:57 AM »
The line about Oprah crying made me laugh.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 04:07:34 AM »
I watched it yesterday,, and I think the performance was mediocre with too many pauses, also talking to an invisible Obama was a little too much stand up comedy for the event.  He finished the speech quite well and had some good lines. I am sure the Obamaites are saying now it was racist and chauvinistic  of him to say "We own America" and some other lines but screw them, he had some good lines there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »
This video is hysterical, Clint Eastwood quotes put to Obama...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 03:34:40 PM »
A brother who is fed up with Obama found Mr Eastwoods speech Epic!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
I'm just glad clint eastwood isn't running for president
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein