Author Topic: 'Rabbi' Claims fakestinians have Suffered more than the Jews of the Holocaust  (Read 997 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
IDIOT.

!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
what a joke

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
And he makes his speech next to a sign that starts with "no to zionism". What a traitorous reject. He is more deserving of punishment than the suicide bombers themselves, and he gives them false reasoning and support to continue.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
They will have a day to reckon with and they will understand.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Traitors

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
How sick. I wrote, "This guy talks like the history of Jewish suffering started with the Holocaust. Jews have been suffering for thousands of years. Just about every country they've tried to live in has hated them. And if the fakestinians were the majority, they would perpetrate another Holocaust against the Jews."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Isn't this more of the crazy Nuetered Carta sect? They are so over the top in their Jew hatred one must wonder what good they do this world? When the day of judgement arrives these putrid people will be washed away with the rest of the evil in the world.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What Fakestinians? They do not exist. What did they suffer from? 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi?

In what way is this person a rabbi?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Is it legal for me to say that:
their organs should be harvested and the remains converted to bio-fuel?

not saying anything yet, but is it legal for me to say that?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Rabbi' Claims fakestinians have Suffered more than the Jews of the Holocaust
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 12:09:45 AM »
That's one of the NK people who are notoriously self hating and love Ahmadinejad.  I hope the earth swallows them and their families very quickly and in timely fashion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: 'Rabbi' Claims fakestinians have Suffered more than the Jews of the Holocaust
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 12:26:22 AM »
When he said that "the Jews only suffered for 5 years," I wanted to stomp him to the ground and punch his face in.  Sorry, but when I see a Jew saying such things, it affects me very badly.  I put vermin and filth on a higher level than this pig.  People like him really deserve to die. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 01:05:38 AM »
typical neturei karta waste of space

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 05:09:19 AM »
 :dance:

This is Neturei Karta; 'guardians of the city'? Would anyone in their right mind have faith in these rashaim as their guardians?
It's like inviting a starving fox to guard the chicken coop!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 06:31:23 AM »
Typical Naturei Kapo rubbish.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
Gee were the Fakestinians loaded onto trains, and shipped to concentration camps?  No!