Author Topic: Apes Out of Control in Florida!!!  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Apes Out of Control in Florida!!!
« on: September 06, 2012, 05:23:47 AM »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Apes Out of Control in Florida!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 06:56:29 AM »
Florida is out of control... The apes are only taking advantage of the situation... Crime is very bad in many parts of Florida... It's almost impossible for young folks there to find work of any meaningful kind... Blacks however are finding places like Atlanta Georgia , Orlando Florida and many other select spots in the south made to order and have been flocking there in numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 07:13:22 AM »
absolutely horrible.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 04:18:47 PM »
It's really disgusting how they show various white people multiple times, they have obviously edit it to include less blacks or to try to even it proportionally, but really all we see is the disgusting, fat wigger, and the psychotic grandmother, who are the only white people, but then other non-blacks are only the Mexican gang we see briefly. They looked hard to find white people to put in here to make it look as white people also can be this way as much as blacks.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »
And hundreds of mosques are springing up all over south Florida.  Seems pretty pretty pretty bleak. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 07:55:34 PM »
Good post Khan! This be pho real!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »
And hundreds of mosques are springing up all over south Florida.  Seems pretty pretty pretty bleak.

As if Florida couldn't get any worse.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
I wonda if we got any real brotha up in hee who done watch da whole thang- I did this morning- without pausing. I couldn't stop speaking a new language- I learned English, and I want to speak it, not Ebonics. I heard the jungle noise pounding in my head for the next few hours on the way to and back from work.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 08:49:36 PM »
Good post Khan! This be pho real!
Yeah, it does be- I think the brothas live in Florida because it has a tropical climate, like that of a jungle to which their ancestors were accustomed.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:14 PM »
As if Florida couldn't get any worse.
Until I saw this I had no idea that the apes were turning Florida to a ghetto. I hope they may just leave the north to go Flo'rida where it be tropical n ebbytang, like dey cribland.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
Until I saw this I had no idea that the apes were turning Florida to a ghetto. I hope they may just leave the north to go Flo'rida where it be tropical n ebbytang, like dey cribland.

When I saw this topic, I thought it was real apes. Of course, unlike these apes, the real apes (gorillas and chimpanzees) don't commit crimes.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »
When I saw this topic, I thought it was real apes. Of course, unlike these apes, the real apes (gorillas and chimpanzees) don't commit crimes.
Real apes is mo' evolved.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 03:43:16 PM »
When dey acts like dis, is kinda like dey ain human!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 05:07:19 PM »
Support Law enforcement they have to deal with these Houligans...The picture at the bottom of the page, of the Warrior looks like ElCid...Really neat!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
Support Law enforcement they have to deal with these Houligans...The picture at the bottom of the page, of the Warrior looks like ElCid...Really neat!
What picture?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 10:35:05 PM »
I think maybe we could create a state in West Palm Beach for Obama's plans, see how they work out, record the results. That way no one other than the savages will be affected and we will see what disasters are the plans.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »
Florida is out of control... The apes are only taking advantage of the situation... Crime is very bad in many parts of Florida... It's almost impossible for young folks there to find work of any meaningful kind... Blacks however are finding places like Atlanta Georgia , Orlando Florida and many other select spots in the south made to order and have been flocking there in numbers.
Yes, I have been to Apelanta last January on business trip, it was disgusting. It looks like the zoo there consists of the whole city.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
I went to the South Beach two years ago and never again. Not sure what to tell you about in Orlando because when we go we usually visit upscale places. There blacks and Hispanics are few in numbers and mostly well to do people.
Where I live now white people are moving to country side out of city in thousands.
Florida has unique culture where mobs are formed like this: white nazis, blacks, latinos, and various mobs of eastern and south Europeans.
I was playing basketball with black people in high school all the time and do not remember a singe problem. Often I would be only white kid.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,