Author Topic: Obama's Stolen Valor  (Read 487 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Obama's Stolen Valor
« on: September 06, 2012, 07:50:52 PM »
I recommend use of the phrase "Stolen Valor" to describe Obama's claim to have "gotten" bin Laden. Navy SEALs got bin Laden. Anybody with a can of beer in one hand and a bag of chips in the other could have told the SEALs to go ahead once they got bin Laden in their sights.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama's Stolen Valor
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 08:09:01 PM »
I recommend use of the phrase "Stolen Valor" to describe Obama's claim to have "gotten" bin Laden. Navy SEALs got bin Laden. Anybody with a can of beer in one hand and a bag of chips in the other could have told the SEALs to go ahead once they got bin Laden in their sights.
If the shvartza President was a real man he would have taken partial credit and give the rest to President Bush and the military... I believe I read somewhere that President Bush was one of the first people the shvartza President notified that Bin Laden had been taken out... The bottom line is that this administration does not have much to hang their hat on besides this issue... Sadly while they got Bin Laden the lost the top secret helicopter tail section.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:35:21 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years