Author Topic: "Jews for Mitt Romney" - GREAT new English video from Shlomo!  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you. In my opinion, this video clearly explains in 10 minutes why every Jew and righteous Gentile must support Mitt Romney. We should spread this message as much as possible between now and election day, November 6.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: "Jews for Mitt Romney" - GREAT new English video from Shlomo!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
Great video!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Enoch Powell

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:50:18 PM »
Forgive me,but I didn't watch the video,because I don't need to.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) is a mudslim POS,a closet homosexual and a communist ideologue...........need I go on ?

Jew or Gentile,this [censored] is hell spawn......

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
Excellent!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
This is very convincing, whatever you believe, look at the picture of Obama and his father...He is a muslim just because his father was a muslim and he has not converted to Christianity..that means he is committed to the Muslim cause. In his book Audacity of hope on p261 Obama says:  In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging.   They have reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly;  they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that (I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction)....( He will stand with his fellow muslims..) What more do people need to make a rational decision?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 12:17:02 PM »
I know Mitt Romney has been catching alot of gaffe for his Business dealings with Bain Capital, but there was a memorandum to investors in a Bain equity fund that was circulated in June 2000 and suggests that Romney was not involved in the management of investments.  The memorandum lists backgrounds on 18 managers or senior private equity investment professionals of Bain Captial and Romney is not among them....Romney is a Capitalist and believes in Free Market enterprise and entrepreneuriship, he is a good man and good family man.  No one is perfect, but at least we know he is not a Black Muslim Terrorist...he is fair to mankind and does not loathe America or the principles we were founded on...I just hope America wakes up and does not allow the Destroyer to finish the Job!

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »
How can any self respecting Jew vote for this Muslim communist POS?  Unfortunately, the Jews In Name Only (JINOs) will still vote for him because they have been brainwashed from birth to vote DemocRAT and march in goose steps with every leftist libturd cause.  They think they know it all and we're the unwashed masses but the normal Jews will vote this Jew hating homosexual Muslim communist out.  They made up their minds and don't want to be confused with the facts.  The DemocRATs have been stabbing the Jews in the back for decades and still get most of their money from JINOs like the Nazi George Soros and other Hollywood swines.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 08:24:37 AM »
Once again....very good video, especially about 1967 borders.  Its time to get rid of Hussein Obama who has been using Taqiyya, (lies and deception on the US since he was elected. )  Obama is the most Anti-Israel President in history!

Offline MILETA777

• New JTFer
    • Clean Energy
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
 :dance: :fist: :fireworks: :israel: :usa: :serbia:

Dear Shlomo,
This is another brilliant video! Israel and the Jewish People must be strong for the sake of the survival of the humanity!
I say no to the Auschwitz borders! Long live Israel and the Jewish People! Long live America! Long live Serbia! Long live India!
Regards,
MILETA777
Michael Perishich (Mileta Persic)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 01:44:19 AM »
Liked, favorited, and commented. Great Video!  :dance:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »
Romney is the only reasonable choice for President if you want a decent life and country to live in....hope many on JTF see this video, your lives are going to get even worse if this Barack Obama is re-elected.   

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »
I want to add to my last statements and say that Romney has really picked a great VP in Paul Ryan.  The guy has alot of character references from former friends and family.  He is definitely the one to take on Hussein Obama.  In a Fox News Clip it showed Ryan in a Cabnet meeting with Obama asking him, "What do you intend to do to reform medicare?"Well alot of the public don't realize that Obama raided Medicare...716 billion dollars worth, in order to fund Obama care and once Obama care has been fully implemented seniors will loose Medicare.   Ryan's plan stays the same for 55 years and older, and 55 and younger are given options of their own choice.  He is a tough debater and really stood up to the President, thats why Romney picked him.   Stuart Varney said it best when referring to the Hope and Change that turned into a nightmare:    "President Obama is exploiting people's emotions of fear anxiety, and hopelessness, and that is not positive change you can believe in."

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »
Fantastic Video, liked, favourited and shared.

Great Work!

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org