Author Topic: The murdered Ambassador to Libya  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The murdered Ambassador to Libya
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »
Was he a typical State Department Arabist or is his death a real loss.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The murdered Ambassador to Libya
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:57:58 PM »
I don't know, but he was an American!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »
The SLIME helped the Muslim bro'hood get in power.
He was one of Hitlery's stooges:

Isn’t this ironic? This ambassador is being acclaimed as a hero because he slipped into Libya on a cargo ship to help the ‘rebels’ against Gaddafi. Now, apparently, the ‘rebels’ he helped are the same ones that released the terrorists from prison who were ordered by an Al-Qaeda leader to kill him, according to DEBKA.

http://www.debka.com/article/22353/Al-Zawahri-personally-ordered-Al-Qaeda-to-murder-US-Ambassador-Stevens

COMMUNIST died the same fate as Gaddafi, good riddance.

COMMUNISTS are NOT "Americans"...EVER.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »
Was he a typical State Department Arabist or is his death a real loss.
He was almost certainly a dhimi and Islamophile. He volunteered in Morocco with the peace corps when he was young, and it seems he made his career mostly in the Arab affairs and loved Arabs and Islam.

However as a representative of America his death and the humiliation suffered by this aggression is an affront for America that must be avenged unless you want to be known as the wimpy sugar daddy of the middle east.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 01:58:25 PM »
Apart from everything else, it is also the question of the insult to the national prestige.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »
He was almost certainly a dhimi and Islamophile. He volunteered in Morocco with the peace corps when he was young, and it seems he made his career mostly in the Arab affairs and loved Arabs and Islam.

However as a representative of America his death and the humiliation suffered by this aggression is an affront for America that must be avenged unless you want to be known as the wimpy sugar daddy of the middle east.

I agree. No matter what this guys politics were it is an attack on America. An attack on an embassy is considered as if it was an attack on American soil. No response is just giving the enemies a victory... They are emboldened to perpetrate further attacks on American interests.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »
I agree. No matter what this guys politics were it is an attack on America. An attack on an embassy is considered as if it was an attack on American soil. No response is just giving the enemies a victory... They are emboldened to perpetrate further attacks on American interests.
And also lets not forget they killed three other Americans.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:31 PM »
Yep, I know I am hard.

Well, here are the FACTS:

Obama and Hitlery are the ones that went into Libya and toppled their government-demanded that Gaddafi leave. When Gadaffi didnt leave, they helped the Muslim-Jihadists hunt him down.  When they killed Gadaffi, they sodomized him, first.

Now, the Muslim bro'hood is in charge of Egypt.  Chris Stevens was a radical Commie that was helping Jihadists. This puts Israel in a terrible position.  With Egypt as well.  Obama and Hitlery are doing the SAME thing in Syria.

He is more important just because he is "American?"

NOT in my book is he American. I grew up to be PATRIOTIC, not help Americas enemies.

Helping aid and abet terrorists is TREASON.

Stevens suffered the laws of cause and effect.
And that is how I feel.

There were 2 former seals that were murdered because of Hillary and Obama, yet we only hear about this Commie-Chris Stevens.
HE is more important because the MUSLIM Obama and hitlery lost a Commie-Komrade??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
I agree AshDina! It is all the Obama Administrations fault, and the guy had what was coming to him! But they attacked America, and every one of those muzzy little pigs need to be slaughtered! But that will not happen under the current administration, because they are on their side!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 11:44:42 PM »
Am I correct in saying (as some here have vaguely implied) that if the US had a president with a spine, as many leaders have in years past, the murder of US citizens and especially a US Ambassador would be viewed as a direct attack on this country. I think the result would have been severe retribution for those involved. Anyone else agree?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:21 AM »
If there was real American leadership, there wouldn't be diplomacy at all with terrorism supporting barbarians. What can we hope to gain from them?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 07:12:57 AM »
He was raped before he was killed                            http://www.examiner.com/article/lebanese-report-us-ambassador-raped-before-murdered 

The Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org is reporting that the murdered American ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was raped prior to his killing September 11, 2012.

The Lebanese news report cited the Agence France-Presse (AFP) broke the story when given the information by an unnamed senior member of the Libyan Interior Ministry.

Tayyar.com also reported via Google translation from the original Arabic, Ambassador Stevens:

"...was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder."

According to the BBC, when the former Libyan strongman Colonel Moammar Gaddafi was initially captured:
US Ambassador Raped Prior To Murder.
Video: US Ambassador Raped Prior To Murder.

"Still images from an analysis of amateur video footage taken in the moments after Col Gaddafi's capture appear to show him being sodomised with a pole or knife."

The Washington Times has posted a video clip (left) reportedly originating from the Libyan Free Press confirming the sodomization of Ambassador Stevens prior to his murder.

As translated by The Washington Times, the Libyan reporter stated:

"Libya - USA Ambassador in Bengazi sodomized and killed by his own al-Qaeda puppets."

The Times also has posted an update stating that as of 3:35 AM EST today:

"The Lebanon report on the murdered U.S. ambassador in Libya, Christopher Stevens, remains unconfirmed by the AFP."

If you like with this article, please forward it to family and friends.

Please click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button above to receive e-mail updates whenever new articles are published.

To become a writer for Examiner.com, please click here - http://exm.nr/y8utl8.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:32 AM »
I agree AshDina! It is all the Obama Administrations fault, and the guy had what was coming to him! But they attacked America, and every one of those muzzy little pigs need to be slaughtered! But that will not happen under the current administration, because they are on their side!

If people didnt watch Obama 2016, you NEED TO.

America always wants to get back at the bad guy, but NEVER reflects that it IS the bad guy, now.
NO repentance is in America--AND if there is, it is very little and a remnant.

We have infiltrated their lands, & installed the Muslim bro'hood.
Add the 2 together and you have chaos.  Muslims will NEVER stop. 
If we didnt totally blow them away in 2002, we never will.  Leaving this evil alive.

BUT:
America is the one that is NO friend to ANYONE anymore.  Think this makes me happy?? NO WAY.

I have shed more than enough tears over my country.  But, we have turned terrorist. We are. We destroyed Libya, we destroyed Egypt, now we are working to destroy Syria. 
(WE as a whole. I dont mean you, or me)

Do you REALIZE what this does to Israel?  It has left them WIDE OPEN to evil.  Terrible evil. 

Look what we did to Israel in 2005.  We forced over 8K Israelis out of their homes and they became refugees.

We are the enemy, now.

I cant stand it, but we are.

America is in need of massive rebuke by HaShem.  I dont want to die and realize that it rains justice on the good and the bad.  But, we are deserving (as a whole) to be punished--severely.

Look at who is in the White house--only 7 years after 9/11, we have a MUSLIM FROM KENYA in our White house.

I am so ashamed.  I cannot tell you how ashamed I am.

Look at all of the militant homos all over this country.  Look at the aborted babies; over 40 million.  Look how women treat men b/c of feminism.  Look at how the ALIEN rules over the land owner.  Look how black murder, rape, rob whites.  Look at this government.

Then read Deuteronomy Chapter 28 דְּבָרִים

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0528.htm

The LORD will cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies; thou shalt go out one way against them, and shalt flee seven ways before them; and thou shalt be a horror unto all the kingdoms of the earth.

ETC, ETC..
All of this is happening.  I know it pertains to the Jewish people.  But tell me this is not happening, IT IS.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל