Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 814 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:47:37 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:41:24 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Dalai Lama calls all people to convert to atheism
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »
Wow.  I am now officially calling for everyone to convert to Judaism!!!!
 ;D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 01:58:30 PM »
I think all muslims should be promised 72 virgins if they convert to atheism.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 02:00:37 PM »
I think all muslims should be promised 72 virgins if they convert to atheism.

:laugh: :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 02:07:35 PM »
Wow.  I am now officially calling for everyone to convert to Judaism!!!!
 ;D

?

I studied Buddhism for a bit a while ago, and I went online after and it showed that Buddha never actually said he was G-d, and today they say that "transcendence" is only for the Buddha. So I basically said that religion is false there (although it's really smart and you can learn a lot if you read the books) and didn't study it any more. I don't really know what the Dalai Lama has to do with Buddhism, but if you can say OK to muslims, and say false things about your religion or have a false religion, why not switch to no religion? Most of the muslims online at least, when they don't like islam anymore are atheist, and say there is no G-d, and hate all religion, which is sometimes not just a troll because they really believe all other religions are evil.

You wouldn't necessarily want a freshly apostatized muslim (and now an atheist) to convert to Judaism, because they'd be likely try to attack the religion because they do it in Islam, because it's so oppressive, except that its extra forcefully enforced. Or attack the women and expect to pay a fine and take care of the three year old one he permanently damaged forever.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
Actually science and atheism have their own spiritual problems, but they are way better than muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »
It may seem that way at this point in history, but I would hold that ultimately they are not.  Within a few generations, atheists, who are smarter than Muslims, will probably be more dangerous to Jews and all decent people than Muslims.  I believe the final struggle will be against atheist national movements similar to Communism and Nazism who want to murder Jews and who are willing to support Muslim and other Third World cultural evils long enough to take down the Jews, America, or any threat to their tyranny.

I do not need to disagree with your opinion. However there is a moot point that the muslamic terrorism is not allowing any few more generations to come when the atheists, who are smarter than Muslamics, will probably be more dangerous to Jews and all decent people than Muslims.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »
?

I studied Buddhism for a bit a while ago, and I went online after and it showed that Buddha never actually said he was G-d, and today they say that "transcendence" is only for the Buddha. So I basically said that religion is false there (although it's really smart and you can learn a lot if you read the books) and didn't study it any more. I don't really know what the Dalai Lama has to do with Buddhism, but if you can say OK to muslims, and say false things about your religion or have a false religion, why not switch to no religion? Most of the muslims online at least, when they don't like islam anymore are atheist, and say there is no G-d, and hate all religion, which is sometimes not just a troll because they really believe all other religions are evil.

You wouldn't necessarily want a freshly apostatized muslim (and now an atheist) to convert to Judaism, because they'd be likely try to attack the religion because they do it in Islam, because it's so oppressive, except that its extra forcefully enforced. Or attack the women and expect to pay a fine and take care of the three year old one he permanently damaged forever.

I don't care if muslims convert to rock worship or snake worship. They should still get their 72 virgins.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 04:18:58 PM »
I don't think he is promoting atheism. Organized religion is not the only path for spiritual enlightenment. Many of America's founding fathers were not Christians but some sort of freethinking monotheists.

I also see allot of honest self reflection in that statement. The Dalai Lama knows at the base of the religion which he is leading there is a fraud0 the supposed mechanism they use to pick the baby who is supposedly the reincarnation of the previous leader. And he also knows the next Dalai might very well be picked up by the Chinese. So in order to keep their spiritual independence the Tibetan Buddhists will need to turn away from the next Dalai Lama and follow their own path. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 04:39:40 PM »
"And he also knows the next Dalai might very well be picked up by the Chinese. So in order to keep their spiritual independence the Tibetan Buddhists will need to turn away from the next Dalai Lama and follow their own path."

You may be correct.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
A person born Jewish should not listen to this man. If they do then he (The Dali Lama) will be cursed. Anyone who leads a Jew to worship anything other than Hashem is wicked and, according to Torah, are deserving the death penalty {the heavenly death penalty}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14