Author Topic: Holy Land!  (Read 621 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Holy Land!
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
This is for the Christians... Alot of the the time when I'm talking to Christians in the Midwest they don't seem to care so much for the Holy Land or Israel as I believe they should. Some have said that the temple does not matter because Jesus is the temple, is that right? I am not trying to start a fight I want to know how to combat this!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Holy Land!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »
Jesus wasn't a temple. Everyone's body is, but only metaphorically. Get rid of replacement theology, where half the bible is thrown in the garbage, and everything G-d says about the land of Israel stays true. Plenty of verses that show Israel's importance.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 09:49:14 PM »
I am serious Christians! Why is Israel important to Christians? From a gnostic point of view Solomon's Temple is the holiest place on earth! Why should Protestant and Catholic Christians stick up for Israel?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:59:41 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:40:11 PM »
Ephraim it does not matter much. If they want to believe some human is the Temple I say let them (those individuals you spoke to and think this way). Let them think what they like its even better. Just leave the land of Israel to the Jews and that's all and not have their influence and footprint unto the land of Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:10:57 PM »
Ephraim it does not matter much. If they want to believe some human is the Temple I say let them (those individuals you spoke to and think this way). Let them think what they like its even better. Just leave the land of Israel to the Jews and that's all and not have their influence and footprint unto the land of Israel.
Tag, I do not want good people to die from ignorance!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:09:48 AM »
I am serious Christians! Why is Israel important to Christians? From a gnostic point of view Solomon's Temple is the holiest place on earth! Why should Protestant and Catholic Christians stick up for Israel?

Some of us believe that promises were made by God to the Jewish people and God hasn't rescinded those promises.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
7th day Adventists believe that, but I don't know much about their dogma.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge