Author Topic: Islam in Australia  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Islam in Australia
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:51:36 AM »
Girl, 8, calls on Islamic youth to back jihad

AS Julia Gillard struggled to explain how Muslim children could be used to incite violence, eight-year-old Ruqaya yesterday fronted a congress of Islamic fundamendalists in Sydney to espouse her love for jihad. Addressing a 600-strong crowd at the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown in the city's west, the young girl urged all Muslim youth to fight for the restoration of the Islamic caliphate, a single global government for all Muslims established under strict sharia law.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/girl-8-calls-on-islamic-youth-to-back-jihad/story-e6frg6nf-1226475239074

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Re: Islam in Australia
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:47 PM »
I heard about Lebanese Muslims in Australia stabbing an Australian girl which triggered huge riots. Lebanese Muslims are scum, and some Lebanese Christians who like them.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: Islam in Australia
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 05:21:20 AM »
I can't recal any Australian girl being stabbed but a few years back there were groups of Muslim males roaming Sydney suburbs raping non-Muslim girls. Bankstown / Lakemba area of Sydney is a well known area for Lebanese muslims and guess where all the problems come from? dah dah you got it. But you also got it spot on with the Lebanese Christians they're just as bad as their Islamic brethren.

Personally i'd love to see them jettisoned from the back of a low flying Hercules transporter, what a Shi'ite day it would be for them  8)