Author Topic: Somebody asked this question comparing Muzzies to chimpanzees  (Read 2219 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Somebody asked this question comparing Muzzies to chimpanzees
« on: September 17, 2012, 07:51:50 AM »
Are Islamic peoples primitive and closer to chimpanzees than the rest of the world?
Seriously what kind of people would murder and sodomize someone because they got all butt hurt over a movie?

Should the world be afraid of Islam or should the world show them absolutely no respect?

Do you want to have to censor yourself based on fear of some crazy desert chimp threatening to kill you because they have extremely thin skin?

Additional Details
Actions speak louder than words. If someone resorts to violence because they where offended by some words to me that means they are primitive.

I can't tell you how many scars I have on my head and face because someone said something rude to me I then said something rude to them, and they got all primitive hit me with a weapon then got destroyed by my superior fighting skills.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: Somebody asked this question comparing Muzzies to chimpanzees
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 05:45:46 AM »
Are Islamic peoples primitive and closer to chimpanzees than the rest of the world?
No I firmly believe that chimps are way more social and intelligent. Also they're far more evolved and have a community structure. I also hear that chimps have gone into space which puts them way higher up the evoloutinary scale with that achievement.

Should the world be afraid of Islam or should the world show them absolutely no respect?
Definitely no respect EVER, every Police agency should adopt the pincer movement at such demonstrations and beat the living cr*p out of them and for each batton that is broken on their thick neanderthal skulls they should be sent the bill.

If they burn cars or destroy businesses then their houses go the same way. If their Imams or clerics incite them then their Mosques get razed to the ground and for their troubles sent the bill.

Do you want to have to censor yourself based on fear of some crazy desert chimp threatening to kill you because they have extremely thin skin?
No censoring ever, freedom of speech, freedom of conscience are the cornerstones of democracies. Once you limit any or all of these basic ideals then its game over. As far as i'm concerned when dealing with these ragheads you do so in a likewise fashion because anything less is seen as weakness that they 'will' exploit. Just never, EVER turn your back to them!