Author Topic: Let's all chill  (Read 21004 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Let's all chill
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 01:40:40 PM »
The loud ones...

ftf

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »
The loud ones...
None of those songs are emo. I'll link you to some emo stuff if you want, but I doubt you'd like it.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 01:50:44 PM »
Thank you. *blush*

You can set your alarm clock sound?

Yep, you can record a sound and it'll use it as the alarm, usually i don't wake up with the default, i need real brainbashing sounds just so it stirs me.
Though its nothing fancy......just another plastic thing made in China.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »
The loud ones...
None of those songs are emo. I'll link you to some emo stuff if you want, but I doubt you'd like it.

Yep, defintly the loud ones......with the monster looking creatures and painstaking shrills.

Its o.k i prefer keane and cold play. ;D

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 01:54:56 PM »
slipknot are immoral anyway.

ftf

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »
The only one with monster masks is the slipknot song wait and bleed, it's not really an emo song, emo is nowhere near that upbeat...

And I know that slipknot do some rather immorral things, but everyone does some bad things, whoever I listen to there's going to be t least something bad that's been done by them, so why not slipknot? I think I prefer underoath though (the first song on the list), see if you can work out what the songs about.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
The only one with monster masks is the slipknot song wait and bleed, it's not really an emo song, emo is nowhere near that upbeat...

And I know that slipknot do some rather immorral things, but everyone does some bad things, whoever I listen to there's going to be t least something bad that's been done by them, so why not slipknot? I think I prefer underoath though (the first song on the list), see if you can work out what the songs about.

Nowhere near upbeat, how bad does it get?! I get bored of a certain genre of music nearly every other day, i like a lot of arabic music, even hebrew music is great.

I always wanted to play an instrument but my parents consider it bad.

ftf

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »

Nowhere near upbeat, how bad does it get?! I get bored of a certain genre of music nearly every other day, i like a lot of arabic music, even hebrew music is great.

I always wanted to play an instrument but my parents consider it bad.
Playing musical instruments is great, of course it is forbidden like most good things by strict islam...

What did you think of underoath?

Also, if you really want to know what emo is like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xY9TPTaN0Us
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 02:16:20 PM by ftf »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 02:20:17 PM »
Underoath behave like maniacs, their song is ok but its too extreme!
And the gruesome style of Aiden Knife Blood Nightmare will never be erased from my memory............

ftf

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 02:26:44 PM »
And the gruesome style of Aiden Knife Blood Nightmare will never be erased from my memory............
Sorry if Aiden was upsetting, I did say "if you really want to know" I don't generally listen to emo, I prefer upbeat stuff.

Underoath is just great though, they're the only decent christian hard rock group I know of.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 02:29:10 PM »
Sorry if Aiden was upsetting, I did say "if you really want to know" I don't generally listen to emo, I prefer upbeat stuff.

Underoath is just great though, they're the only decent christian hard rock group I know of.

No its fine ftf :)
I can never seem to relate hard rock with religion. The two just don't seem to match.

ftf

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 02:32:42 PM »

No its fine ftf :)
I can never seem to relate hard rock with religion. The two just don't seem to match.
UNderoath don't generally have any religous lynes in their songs, they usually just sing about moral issues, if you could make out the lyrics of the sing I linked to, it's about all the problems caused by adultery.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »
Here is something I really like. It's not a song, it's a tune from a movie:

http://www.rar.co.il/files/1183578474.mp3

ftf

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 04:09:07 PM »

Hmm, that's quite a relaxing tune.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
BTW ftf, emo music is NOT relaxing... you have broken your own rule of this thread ;)

ftf

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »
BTW ftf, emo music is NOT relaxing... you have broken your own rule of this thread ;)
I don't really like emo stiff, you're right it isn't relaxing, that's why I didn't link to it till Sarah asked about it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:24:36 PM by ftf »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »
I don't really like emo stiff, you're right it isn;t relaxing, that's why I didn't link to it till Sarah asked about it.
Rock music does chill (me).
Emo its dreck music (in my point of view).
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 04:25:28 PM »
This kind of music chills me out
All the stuff on that channel is really good.

ftf

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 04:28:43 PM »
I guess it's kinda relaxing, but I prefer stuff a bit more upbeat when clicking around the internet.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
I don't really like emo stiff, you're right it isn;t relaxing, that's why I didn't link to it till Sarah asked about it.

Haha! I thought-before ftf proved the difference-that rock, heavy metal and emo music were all the same.

ftf

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2007, 04:30:19 PM »

Haha! I thought-before ftf proved the difference-that rock, heavy metal and emo music were all the same.

Emo is always about pain, death or suicide.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

Yes it is. I like swing from the 1930's-40's:)

This is funny:

(you'd put the link in img tags so it didn't work correctly, I've removed them for you ~ftf)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:10:52 PM by ftf »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »

Hmm, that's quite a relaxing tune.

Yeah, it certainly is relaxing. :)

ftf

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »
Another great song to chill out to:

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2007, 03:54:09 AM »

Emo is horrible.