Author Topic: Help with DL Youtube video's (Muman or NE1 else).  (Read 944 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Help with DL Youtube video's (Muman or NE1 else).
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »
Hi been trying to download youtube video's (Chaims video's for example.) some of them worked, but now again most of the time I am getting an error message part of it says this (on Google Crome).
 Access to the webpage was denied
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Help with DL Youtube video's (Muman or NE1 else).
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:20:35 PM »
Hi been trying to download youtube video's (Chaims video's for example.) some of them worked, but now again most of the time I am getting an error message part of it says this (on Google Crome).
 Access to the webpage was denied

Interesting... This started to happen for me recently using the chrome youtube dl plugin. Recently I started using a script called youtube-dl on Linux which does a great job {except for no Graphical User interface}...

I don't know why this happens with the chrome plugin. Once it happened and I thought I fixed it by logging out of youtube, cleaning my browsers 'cookie cache', logging back into youtube, then trying to download again. But this did not work for me just the other day..

The Linux script I use is available here:

http://rg3.github.com/youtube-dl/

ps: I stand corrected... Apparently this tool is available for windows commandline use also.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Help with DL Youtube video's (Muman or NE1 else).
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:24 PM »
Thanks, but I did not understand what you said. Kinda exhausted will try to read and make sense of it later.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.