Author Topic: Happy Fourth of July!  (Read 7828 times)

admin

Happy Fourth of July!
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »
BS"D

July 2, 2007.

The Staff of The JTF Forum wishes all American patriots a Happy Fourth of July! Let's hope America regains its independence from the hands of the Bolshevik multi-national corporate elite.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:30:17 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Happy Fourth of July!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
Thank you Yacov.  We in America dealt with those damn Redcoat limeys, and we will deal with those soulless traitors in our government.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:36:14 PM »
Mazal tov to the americans, how much years does USA is indenpendece ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 11:03:24 PM »
Thanks Yacov, and Happy 4th of July to all Americans !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »
Thank you this is one holiday I hold tremendously special in my heart.  As a true American.  Happy America's Birthday to all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:57 PM »
May we all remember what this holiday is about.  Or actually, may the rest of America remember...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 09:11:09 PM »
Happy 4th of July everyone!  It's a shame that most "Americans" don't even know the true meaning of the event.  Soon enough we'll all be required to celebrate Mexican "independence" and "liberation" as part of the occasion.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »
Happy 4th of July everyone!  It's a shame that most "Americans" don't even know the true meaning of the event.  Soon enough we'll all be required to celebrate Mexican "independence" and "liberation" as part of the occasion.

Do you mean that we will have to celebrate Stinko de Mayo a second time around?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »
Happy 4th July from down under, America.  I'm posting in English and not Japanese because of Uncle Sam.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 10:55:53 PM »
Happy 4th July from down under, America.  I'm posting in English and not Japanese because of Uncle Sam.
Thank You Newman - I will let my Dad know you said that - he is one of those who served in WWII.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 11:04:27 PM »
Thank You Newman - I will let my Dad know you said that - he is one of those who served in WWII.

Thank him from everybody down here, bullcat. It seems the left, anti-American latte set have short memories. I wonder how much protest rights, gay rights, and women's rights they'd have if the world had been ruled by a nazi german/ japanese milliterist axis.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 04:46:09 AM »
The WWII generation were truly the greatest generation.  They don't want to hear any bullcrap about what so many pansies complain about nowadays!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 05:49:13 AM »

Thank him from everybody down here, bullcat. It seems the left, anti-American latte set have short memories. I wonder how much protest rights, gay rights, and women's rights they'd have if the world had been ruled by a nazi german/ japanese milliterist axis.
True.  The current generation in general seems to have short memories.  After all I live in a state directly affected by 9/11 - but you'd never know it talking to most people of my generation.  It is all but forgotten.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 05:50:07 AM »
The WWII generation were truly the greatest generation.  They don't want to hear any bullcrap about what so many pansies complain about nowadays!!
Truly the greatest generation.

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 05:54:05 AM »

True.  The current generation in general seems to have short memories.  After all I live in a state directly affected by 9/11 - but you'd never know it talking to most people of my generation.  It is all but forgotten.

Today's generation have much more important things to think about........

..............like shopping, mobile phones, rap music, celebrity gossip and Britney Spears' missing underpants.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 06:44:42 AM »

Today's generation have much more important things to think about........

..............like shopping, mobile phones, rap music, celebrity gossip and Britney Spears' missing underpants.
As I said in this topic :
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=6113.0

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 06:48:50 AM »
that was a good post, Dexter.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 06:51:41 AM »
Do they have Independence day from Britian in Australia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 07:00:07 AM »

Australia day commemorates federation in 1901. We didn't have to fight the British. They quit because they didn't think Australia had any natural wealth!.............Stupid pommies! :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 07:01:24 AM »

Australia day commemorates federation in 1901. We didn't have to fight the British. They quit because they didn't think Australia had any natural wealth!.............Stupid pommies! :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 07:01:46 AM »

We did fought the british.....they didnt lked us so much LOL

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 07:03:59 AM »
hahahaha dumb limeys!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
Yes i know, the Brits helped the Jordanians the commander of the Jordanian army Glubb Pasha or his real name Sir John Glubb was a Brit officer also the majority of jordananian officer corp was Brits. Also English pilots flew the Egyptian planes in the war of indepencence

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 07:09:45 AM »

We did fought the british.....they didnt lked us so much LOL

Irgun blew the evil Brits out of Israel.