Author Topic: Happy Fourth of July!  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Happy Fourth of July!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
Yes i know, the Brits helped the Jordanians the commander of the Jordanian army Glubb Pasha or his real name Sir John Glubb was a Brit officer also the majority of jordananian officer corp was Brits. Also English pilots flew the Egyptian planes in the war of indepencence
Im talking about what organizations like the "Irgun" (AKA Etzel) did to the british, like explo brithish bulidings, blow up bridges ect'
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »
All about the Brits in the moslem Jordanian army   

http://www.answers.com/topic/arab-legion   

The Legion was the most successful of the Arab armies during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. The Legion was initially removed to Transjordanian territory, under instruction from the United Nations, prior to the end of the British Mandate. With the commencement of hostilities the Legion re-entered Palestine.

There was considerable embarrassment from the United Kingdom government that British officers were employed in the Legion during the conflict and regular British officers, including a brigade commander, were instructed to return to Transjordan. This led to the bizarre spectacle of British officers leaving their units to return to Transjordan before sneaking back across the border to rejoin the Arab Legion. Without exception all of the affected officers returned to their units. One British MP called for Glubb Pasha to be imprisoned for serving in a foreign army without the King's permission.

At Latrun, the Legion blockaded the Jerusalem highway. Legion troops, aided by Marmon-Harrington armoured cars, conquered the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem (the Jewish Quarter within the Old City of Jerusalem i.e. inside the walls of the Old City) and committed expulsion of the Jews who lived there in May 28, 1948, and the destruction of the Synagogues of the Old City. The Legion also secured the West Bank for Transjordan.

Following the war, the Legion was reformed as the army of Jordan.

See also
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 07:14:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 07:15:11 AM »
The Brits should have read Genesis.Now they are cursed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »
Yes i know, the Brits helped the Jordanians the commander of the Jordanian army Glubb Pasha or his real name Sir John Glubb was a Brit officer also the majority of jordananian officer corp was Brits. Also English pilots flew the Egyptian planes in the war of indepencence
Im talking about what organizations like the "Irgun" (AKA Etzel) did to the british, like explo brithish bulidings, blow up bridges ect'
I know but the Brits were on the moslem side
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 07:17:22 AM »
Yes :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Paper_of_1939
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »
Yes :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Paper_of_1939
Yes very good so we see the Brits hated Israel for a long time.They also hate Irish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »
May the White Man's reign in the West over BABOONS strive once again !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 03:46:20 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to all.

May you all have a blessed, and safe day.

Awaiting Shiloh,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline DILAMANI

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
HAPPY FIFTH OF IYAR  ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »
Happy 4th July from down under, America.  I'm posting in English and not Japanese because of Uncle Sam.
Thank You Newman - I will let my Dad know you said that - he is one of those who served in WWII.

Thank him from everybody down here, bullcat. It seems the left, anti-American latte set have short memories. I wonder how much protest rights, gay rights, and women's rights they'd have if the world had been ruled by a nazi german/ japanese milliterist axis.
True.  The current generation in general seems to have short memories.  After all I live in a state directly affected by 9/11 - but you'd never know it talking to most people of my generation.  It is all but forgotten.

Today's generation have much more important things to think about........

..............like shopping, mobile phones, rap music, celebrity gossip and Britney Spears' missing underpants.
;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 09:24:33 AM »
*historical footnote in regards to:  "...The French were good to The Jews in Mexico. Napoleon Bonaparte as well as Napoleon III both gave The Jews rights..."

*Napoleon Bonaparte offered the Jews full rights of citizenship on one condition:

The Jewish Community must formally renounce their identity as an exiled nation-state longing for the eventual restoration of the Jewish Nation in its own land, and must declare themselves citizens of France, aspiring only to live as Frenchmen, within a purely "religious community" of loyal Frenchmen.

**It is interesting to note that in response to Napoleon's offer of citizenship, the then Lubavitcher Rebbe refused to accept this condition, and commanded his followers to continue their allegiance to the Russian Tsar; preferring a life of pograms and persecution in the most degraded and humiliating of conditions, rather than give up Jewish identity as an exiled nation longing to return to Eretz Yisrael and restore the Jewish Nation in its own land.