Author Topic: Ask JTF - This is not the place to ask your question  (Read 1182 times)

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF - This is not the place to ask your question
« on: September 16, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
Shalom- Devri Torah for Yom Kippur. opinion/insights about Israeli prison system, would you change it?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim, can you see leftist feminazi Western women becoming a fifth column for jihad or becoming spies for the Koranimals? Nobody would suspect them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on Jerrold Nadler?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 06:14:35 PM »
Shalaom Chaim,

Just want to wish everyone listening a very Happy New Year, a year of Peace, a year of Victory, a year of Healing, a year of Repairing. I will be davening hard for all of our righteous goals, May Hashem hear our prayers...

Any Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur stories you remember from Rabbi Kahane?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
All you guys here, forward your questions to here (resend them)

http://jtf.org/questions
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »
It won't accept my password and I tried it several times already.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
Guys, you have to use the tool we built at:

http://jtf.org/questions

If you don't use that page, your question won't be answered. And if the post does not exist yet, it will be created the first time someone uses that page.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF - This is not the place to ask your question
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 01:47:16 PM »
בס''ד

The new thread for Ask JTF each week is started by the first person posting a question. If you see don't see the new thread, post your question and the thread will open with your first question.

I am sorry that there was some confusion here. I never even saw the thread that Tag Mechir Tzedek opened. And in the thread itself, Tag Mechir realized that he could post in the Ask JTF section and so he moved his question over there. YimachshemotoObama did the same.

In any event, we don't want to see our great JTFers have any problems on this forum and so we will give those of you who missed out extra space for questions this week. I think three JTFers - Brennanfan, Muman and Rubystars - did not get their questions in. All three of you can post your questions this week in the usual way and then you can send me in a personal message the second question or comment that doesn't fit and I will manually insert it so that you will have double the regular space.

I see that Rubystars is having trouble posting on the Ask JTF section - hopefully we can figure out a way to correct that. If Rubystars contacts Shlomo, we can try to see what the problem is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 02:39:01 PM »
Rubystars hasn't been able to get a new question in since Ask JTF was restarted, Chaim.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »
Rubystars hasn't been able to get a new question in since Ask JTF was restarted, Chaim.

I got it in once but it wouldn't work after that. I'm going to see if it's not working this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
For me it was a PEBKAC issue. I figured it out now. I also only had one question I'd like to ask. Now that I know how to do it again if I think of more I'll ask on other weeks. Thanks :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 02:20:21 PM »
It says always that there has been an error for me, but my question does go through each time. I just truly did not know that it would automatically open a thread for me.