Author Topic: New Video For Joshua  (Read 3053 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New Video For Joshua
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 07:44:37 PM »
Good video! Hopefully in the next one his head explodes, or he hangs himself from a street light! To you rosenfag $&&*#@$%**&%#%+ and DIE!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as to want someone to die because they say silly things about our forum and its members. That's going a little far. He hasn't physically harmed anyone has he? The videos that the anti-JTFers made about me were just flat out stupid but I don't lose sleep over them.

The animation was kind of funny. It might just be fanning the flames but it did make me laugh a little.

I think everyone would be better off if he was never mentioned again though unless we really have to, and if he forgot about JTF too.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »
Well, I rcvd emails the other day from people that asked me what some new vids that he made were about Ruby.
Him and this Minna girl (who I dont even know) made more dumb vids about me with my pics that are copywritten and I had to file 3 more complaints with youtube and notarize another letter. 

So, this is my vent.

I dont wish death.  I wish to be left alone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »
Have you seen their new video? He crossed the line with me!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »
The animation was kind of funny

Yes, it is supposed to be funny. 
Because that is what he does all the time, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf.

I am not even here that much, I just want to be left alone, but HE does not want to leave ME alone.

Notice how I dont use HIS name?  His FULL name?  Yet he does about me.  That is my STAGE NAME.  If it is picked up in the search engines, people will wonder what wack jobs bother me, it looks retarded.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 08:26:22 PM »
Have you seen their new video? He crossed the line with me!

Well, you have to leave jtf and join him.  He is a fascist. Thats what fascists do.

I live, go on, live and let live. Forgive, forget, go on with life.

But, fascists cannot go on with life until you SUBMIT to them.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as to want someone to die because they say silly things about our forum and its members. That's going a little far. He hasn't physically harmed anyone has he? The videos that the anti-JTFers made about me were just flat out stupid but I don't lose sleep over them.

The animation was kind of funny. It might just be fanning the flames but it did make me laugh a little.

I think everyone would be better off if he was never mentioned again though unless we really have to, and if he forgot about JTF too.

If I lose a job, then it is physical, Ruby.
I am self employed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:12 PM »
They used my post about my dad dying, they crossed the line! They need to apologize, or I will not let up, this is war!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 09:27:05 PM »
Well, I rcvd emails the other day from people that asked me what some new vids that he made were about Ruby.
Him and this Minna girl (who I dont even know) made more dumb vids about me with my pics that are copywritten and I had to file 3 more complaints with youtube and notarize another letter. 

So, this is my vent.

I dont wish death.  I wish to be left alone.

They really did cross the line in your case Paulette because they are causing you real trouble and I think there's no excuse for them to cross that line over something like political differences or because they don't like the internet forum you're on. I wish you every success in getting their videos shut down.

They used my post about my dad dying, they crossed the line! They need to apologize, or I will not let up, this is war!

I agree with you that what they did there was extremely inappropriate and hateful and cruel. I understand why you feel so strongly against them.

It's really sad that they have to be so full of hatred that they want to cause pain to our members like this instead of moving on with their lives and letting us live ours.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
So THAT'S what Joshua looks like.  Here I thought we were going to have to wait for the Australian edition of "To Catch a Predator".

I am going to upload it to youtube tomorrow.
Just too tired right now, very exhausted.

But, we can look forward to jtf cartoons, not just Josh but many diff funny cartoons..

Dan:
This vid made me  :laugh: :::D

Ruby, ty.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »

Sorry Ruby, I'm a pugilist and it really upsets me when people do things like this and I cannot do anything about it!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 07:40:41 AM »
We shouldn't be too soft on evil people, and what the anti-JTFers have been doing with their personal attacks and threats is evil. I think what makes me sad is that there was the rift to begin with and Joshua only has himself to blame for that. If he was that kind of person though it was probably better that we found out sooner rather than later. I know we were having trouble legitimately from at least Marbus and a couple of others before that so let's not leave them out either.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
We shouldn't be too soft on evil people, and what the anti-JTFers have been doing with their personal attacks and threats is evil. I think what makes me sad is that there was the rift to begin with and Joshua only has himself to blame for that. If he was that kind of person though it was probably better that we found out sooner rather than later. I know we were having trouble legitimately from at least Marbus and a couple of others before that so let's not leave them out either.

Rabbi Kahane once said I'll give you two reasons not to insult me, and the first was that it didn't bug him. If that hero was here today, would he devote himself to whoever marbus is? Certainly, he'd use every slight of the maniac to help prove his argument, but insults, as he put it, are for non-thinkers. All the members, all the visitors, and everyone who reads your responses to these trollers, how many years of life have been wasted in total on it?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
Do you respond to these attacks by attacking because it is what G-d wants you to do, or because it really does affect you? One needs very little psychological insight to answer that. As for the video, I'm pretty sure this nut knows he's pathetic. The point is he thinks he can elevate himself by continuing his attacks.

Well, my little animation made me laugh like crazy.
I have to laugh.  Our nation is falling apart, ready to be turned over to a Communist dictatorship and Joshua makes vids about the people fighting the fascism--its just all too comical.

I am sorry if I hurt Joshua. 

It seems he really expected me to renounce Chaim and even renounce my own husband. 

My husband chose to keep silent when we had that fall out in 2011.  My husband is friends with Chaim, I am friends with Chaim and friends let things go.
I put up a video in bad taste in 2011 and its OVER now. I went on.
Everyone else went on--except Joshua.

He wants an apology from ME?
Here it is:

I am sorry, Joshua for what happened in 2011. 

But-Anything else you do now, against me and my husband is in the hands of G-d. Not mine.
 All you had to do was CALL me, or EMAIL me or my husband to work things out, but you chose instead to try to ruin my life.

Go on with your life. I have to go on with mine. 
Stop trying to ruin my career.

BUT: I still believe that you opened 'kahanistagainstjtf' and falsely accused me of being a 'white supremacist'.  Posted pictures to put my stage career in jeopardy.

'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor'

Pamela Geller also covered Eugene Terre Blanches murder but nobody called HER a 'white supremacist.' 

I know you live in TX, you told 3 other people here that you live in TX. 
You lied to me and told me you live in OH..More of a reason that I still believe you made that 'kahanistagainstjtf' blog.

I feel very hurt BY YOU as well. And you owe me an apology, too. I feel very betrayed by you.

What more can I say.
I'm sorry things don't work out.
Im sorry I chose to forgive events that happened in 2011.

Instead of siding with you to make many others unhappy.
Im sorry for being alive?

Is that what you would like? My death? 
Do you like making fun of someones fathers death (Ephraim)?

------------------------------------------

At any rate.. I put my blog on private and sorry I even opened IT.
Too many people offended online.
These people will NOT last ONE minute during a Communist revolt.

BY THE WAY:

Saying "I apologize" is NOT weakness, it is strength.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:24:34 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »
Rabbi Kahane once said I'll give you two reasons not to insult me, and the first was that it didn't bug him. If that hero was here today, would he devote himself to whoever marbus is? Certainly, he'd use every slight of the maniac to help prove his argument, but insults, as he put it, are for non-thinkers. All the members, all the visitors, and everyone who reads your responses to these trollers, how many years of life have been wasted in total on it?

I made a video a while back saying that it was better for everyone involved if the anti-JTFers just stopped and got a life.  You can't really expect someone at JTF under vicious attack by those people to say and do nothing though. I do think that Paulette's video sums them all up pretty well. They don't even care how much of their own time they waste, they just HATE JTF HATE JTF HATE JTF

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 12:32:08 PM »
I made a video a while back saying that it was better for everyone involved if the anti-JTFers just stopped and got a life.  You can't really expect someone at JTF under vicious attack by those people to say and do nothing though. I do think that Paulette's video sums them all up pretty well. They don't even care how much of their own time they waste, they just HATE JTF HATE JTF HATE JTF

Does nobody read/understand anything I say?????
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
Does nobody read/understand anything I say?????

Your vast intellect probably outshines all of us LKZ. Obviously we can't comprehend someone on your level of communication.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 10:25:13 PM »
Well, my little animation made me laugh like crazy.
I have to laugh.  Our nation is falling apart, ready to be turned over to a Communist dictatorship and Joshua makes vids about the people fighting the fascism--its just all too comical.

I am sorry if I hurt Joshua. 

It seems he really expected me to renounce Chaim and even renounce my own husband. 

My husband chose to keep silent when we had that fall out in 2011.  My husband is friends with Chaim, I am friends with Chaim and friends let things go.
I put up a video in bad taste in 2011 and its OVER now. I went on.
Everyone else went on--except Joshua.

He wants an apology from ME?
Here it is:

I am sorry, Joshua for what happened in 2011. 

But-Anything else you do now, against me and my husband is in the hands of G-d. Not mine.
 All you had to do was CALL me, or EMAIL me or my husband to work things out, but you chose instead to try to ruin my life.

Go on with your life. I have to go on with mine. 
Stop trying to ruin my career.

BUT: I still believe that you opened 'kahanistagainstjtf' and falsely accused me of being a 'white supremacist'.  Posted pictures to put my stage career in jeopardy.

'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor'

Pamela Geller also covered Eugene Terre Blanches murder but nobody called HER a 'white supremacist.' 

I know you live in TX, you told 3 other people here that you live in TX. 
You lied to me and told me you live in OH..More of a reason that I still believe you made that 'kahanistagainstjtf' blog.

I feel very hurt BY YOU as well. And you owe me an apology, too. I feel very betrayed by you.

What more can I say.
I'm sorry things don't work out.
Im sorry I chose to forgive events that happened in 2011.

Instead of siding with you to make many others unhappy.
Im sorry for being alive?

Is that what you would like? My death? 
Do you like making fun of someones fathers death (Ephraim)?

------------------------------------------

At any rate.. I put my blog on private and sorry I even opened IT.
Too many people offended online.
These people will NOT last ONE minute during a Communist revolt.

BY THE WAY:

Saying "I apologize" is NOT weakness, it is strength.

I highly doubt he would be harrassing you over the video you made in 2011!  By that time rosentrash was already attacking JTF all over the internet.  Like he cares about Jewish values?  He wasn't even part of the forum then.   And he behaves like an antisemite.
If he is leading you to believe its about some video you once made, that is simply a fraud.   He is harrassing you with no justification.  He is absolute trash.  Marxist trash.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
I highly doubt he would be harrassing you over the video you made in 2011!  By that time rosentrash was already attacking JTF all over the internet.  Like he cares about Jewish values?  He wasn't even part of the forum then.   And he behaves like an antisemite.
If he is leading you to believe its about some video you once made, that is simply a fraud.   He is harrassing you with no justification.  He is absolute trash.  Marxist trash.
I agree she should not be apologizing to them! I believe they were anti semantic, anti American, and anti Israel from the beginning!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 11:05:52 PM »
בס''ד

The video is both humorous and true. Joshua Rosenberg of Australia has spent the last several years obsessively attacking JTF and its members with literally hundreds of insane and anti-Semitic videos.

Obviously, Rosenberg is a pathologically sick person. His original user name both on this forum and on zootube was "4International" - the name Leon Trotsky used for his Communist movement that murdered thousands of Soviet Jews and held millions of them hostage behind the Iron Curtain for 70 years. Naming himself after the bestial Trotskyites is like someone using the name "Meine Kampf".

Rosenberg deliberately incites Nazi anti-Semitism on zootube by claiming that Jews say "Death to all Christians" and "Death to all non-Jews". This is precisely what neo-Nazi and Muslim groups claim in their blood libels against the Jewish people. In fact, neo-Nazis have embedded Rosenberg's videos on their web sites as "proof" that the Jews are conspiring against Christians. Rosenberg is happy to create Jew-hating videos that Nazis use against the Jewish people.

BTW "Minna" does not exist. That is another of Joshua Rosenberg's invented user names that he hides behind. Rosenberg has literally dozens of user names that produce videos that defend him and that obsessively attack JTF with such precise details (all distorted, of course). Dozens of his videos seek to convince us that he is not Joshua Rosenberg, that there is a large group of people behind him with the same obsessions that he has, and that he is not from Australia. All of which is pure fantasy and nonsense. While Marbus the Croatian Nazi has worked with him from time to time, 99% of the videos are created by Rosenberg himself even though he tries desperately to tie the videos to others.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 12:40:43 AM »
228 views? Oy Vey... What is wrong with you people? Why so much interest in a loser... Seems like this is the mission of JTF... Oy Vey!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 12:42:01 AM »
lol, good video Ashe, pretty much sums up the situation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 12:44:18 AM »
228 views? Oy Vey... What is wrong with you people? Why so much interest in a loser... Seems like this is the mission of JTF... Oy Vey!

Hey muman, you do realize that as new posts get added and the same person looks at the thread again, that the views get multiplied right?

For example, if I look at the thread when it only contains the first post, that's 1 view.   But then 2 more people post comments, and I go back and look again.  Now I have registered 2 views.   And now I wait a day later, there are 20 more posts, and now I open the thread again to view the new comments, now I have registered 3 views all by one user (myself) ?
Just wondering if you realize it works that way.   I'm not sure why you care how many views different threads get.     If you put something interesting, it's bound to get many views and replies, that's just how it works.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2012, 12:53:15 AM »
Hey muman, you do realize that as new posts get added and the same person looks at the thread again, that the views get multiplied right?

For example, if I look at the thread when it only contains the first post, that's 1 view.   But then 2 more people post comments, and I go back and look again.  Now I have registered 2 views.   And now I wait a day later, there are 20 more posts, and now I open the thread again to view the new comments, now I have registered 3 views all by one user (myself) ?
Just wondering if you realize it works that way.   I'm not sure why you care how many views different threads get.     If you put something interesting, it's bound to get many views and replies, that's just how it works.

Yes I realize this... But the point is that there are far more important topics than a troll who has gotten more attention that I feel he deserves. Unless there is a benefit to this kind of childish conflict. It is clear Rosenberg is an enemy against everything which JTF stands for. His opinion of Chaim is obscene and I accept that there are trolls who feel like him. So be it.... But we spend so much time giving this guy attention, for what? I just don't get it. We should attempt to stick to issues which are important, and trolls be damned.

Maybe there is a greater wisdom I do not appreciate. If so please clue me in...

BTW, KWRBT, I hope you had a meaningful Yom Kippur.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14