Author Topic: LOL: 'Kabbalist' Madonna calls Obama 'Black Muslim'  (Read 3379 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: LOL: 'Kabbalist' Madonna calls Obama 'Black Muslim'
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 11:53:25 PM »
Sometimes it amazes me that so many people miss the point of this post. Arguing about Kabbalah is stupid, either you accept it as part of our religion or you don't. I don't really care what you think, basically because the mystical aspects of Torah only make sense with a firm understanding of the Torah and Mitzvot, and anything called Kabbalah without the fundamental beliefs of Judaism as expressed in the Torah and the Talmud is a fraud and a phony.

Kabbalah is clearly against sexual immorality, it is against violation of all the 613 commandments, and it does not suggest magic is a replacement for belief in Hashem, as all things come from Hashem as our sages have taught in the writings. Anyone who teaches these mystical secrets without the basic observance of the mitzvot, which are considered the physical conduits to spiritual acheivement, is teaching falsehood and heresy.

My point in posting this was not to argue whether one believes in it or not, nor whether 'Christian Kabbalah' has any truth or not. But that Kabbalah without fundamental Torah observance is to be mocked and ridiculed, and condemned.

It is precisely because of sham Kabbalah that the entire subject is cast into a bad light.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 08:04:42 AM »
Madona dates gay black muslim men younger then her, so I guess Obama fits her preferred profile.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »
Madona dates gay black muslim men younger then her, so I guess Obama fits her preferred profile.

:::D
 Obama the mekubal
http://www.ministers-best-friend.com/images/OBAMA-in-TURBABEARD-KHOMENI-LOOK.jpg
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
Madonna has no reason to cover up the fact that Obama is a Muslim because the people in her circle would support him even if he openly admitted it.  It's only the media, which specializes in deception, that must coax her into saying he's not a Muslim.  I hope the Hollywood Scientologists start a holy war against the Hollywood Kabbalists.  This foul curva also said she'd get naked on stage if Obama was re-elected.  Even more reason to vote for Romney and root for the Scientologists in the Hollywood holy war.

To take what you mentioned one step further,   most ' people'  in Madonna's circle like that Hussein Obama is a Black Muslim.     

There's no question that the media knows that Hussein Obama would be finished if most American voters believe he's a Muslim.      The media remains the biggest obstacle in trying to get Obama out of the oval office.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2012, 12:08:58 PM »
At least she's able to call a spade a spade: Hussein is, of course, a black muslim.