Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 706 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:36:04 AM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Everyone has to watch this
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
Bunch of BS. This is what he wrote in that post himself

I am just experimenting with putting out my interpretation to the public when the odds are against what I interpret the outcome to be. If the Torah codes will prove to be correct against astronomical odds it will be to His credit. If I will be proven wrong, I will be disappointed for making a mistake in my interpretation and hopefully learn from my mistake(s).

And my response on that page

LOL its a 50-50 chance (well not exactly but something close to that). If Romney wins you will claim see I told you soo, if not you will just say, (as you say in this post already, retroactively) that you made a mistake in your calculations and just move on. Don't you see the fallacy of your argument?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:29:13 PM »
Torah codes CANNOT foretell the future. That is not what they are for. Because events can change even to the last moment. We cannot put trust in those who attempt to foretell the future.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 11:35:45 PM »
I choose to believe that G-d chose Mitt Romney to lead the United States of America, and will act accordingly. More on this in a sec.

Well then G-D "choose"  Obama   "to lead the United States of America, and" did  "act accordingly."
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:44:53 PM »
I choose to believe that G-d chose Mitt Romney to lead the United States of America, and will act accordingly. More on this in a sec.

You said it correctly. You CHOOSE to BELIEVE.....
  You cant say that as a fact or anything like that. Just belief.