Author Topic: New Video For Joshua  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New Video For Joshua
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 12:57:07 AM »
Yes I realize this... But the point is that there are far more important topics than a troll who has gotten more attention that I feel he deserves. Unless there is a benefit to this kind of childish conflict. It is clear Rosenberg is an enemy against everything which JTF stands for. His opinion of Chaim is obscene and I accept that there are trolls who feel like him. So be it.... But we spend so much time giving this guy attention, for what? I just don't get it. We should attempt to stick to issues which are important, and trolls be damned.

Maybe there is a greater wisdom I do not appreciate. If so please clue me in...

BTW, KWRBT, I hope you had a meaningful Yom Kippur.

He made it more than just a troll annoyance or even just a personal conflict when he put Ashe Dina's livelihood at risk.   She is more than justified to respond.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »
He made it more than just a troll annoyance or even just a personal conflict when he put Ashe Dina's livelihood at risk.   She is more than justified to respond.

Certainly AsheDina is correct to deal with him. I have no issue with that. But surely giving him attention is only emboldening him and playing his game. I understand that AsheDina started this thread, and I support her all the way concerning getting this guy to stop his harassment. My question is whether posting these videos is productive for the cause in the long run?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 07:20:31 AM »
He doesn't deserve any kind of apology. I used lines from your video on the comments section of one of their videos AD :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »
Oh boy here we go again. Shouldn't we be more worried about Obama than Joshua Rosenberg?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
I highly doubt he would be harrassing you over the video you made in 2011!  By that time rosentrash was already attacking JTF all over the internet.  Like he cares about Jewish values?  He wasn't even part of the forum then.   And he behaves like an antisemite.
If he is leading you to believe its about some video you once made, that is simply a fraud.   He is harrassing you with no justification.  He is absolute trash.  Marxist trash.

I didnt do ANYTHING to him.   

He is angry because I chose to go on and not hate jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf, jtf for the rest of my life along with him??

Why did I apologize?
Because it is my CAREER that is involved here.
Plus I am a just nice person. Video is still up, so, apology not accepted???

------------------
Basically, they had 24 hours to just take them down and let it go.  They, however chose not to.
So, David Ben Moshe is looking into a restraining order this next coming week.  We cant have this happening, this is my WORK.

Not some bs on the net--this is my CAREER involved here.

We had to write youtube/google to get the last ones down with a notarized letter about 6-7 wks ago. 

We will have to make a demand to restrain their IP's from these videos that can harm my career.

youtube.com/watch?v=zde__yl1PSg
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 01:57:10 PM »
Everything you say... a man after my own heart.

Yeah, but its not YOU whose career is in danger.

I cant have these heavy-metal youtubes with my STAGE NAME and the picture that is on my CD on such dumb videos!

Normally, I would agree. 
But, I cant when my WORK is affected.

Imagine if you were a DR and he started making crazy vids like this about YOU. 

Then people saw it and thought YOU were a wack job?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 02:06:50 PM »

Yeah, but its not YOU whose career is in danger.

I cant have these heavy-metal youtubes with my STAGE NAME and the picture that is on my CD on such dumb videos!

Normally, I would agree. 
But, I cant when my WORK is affected.

Imagine if you were a DR and he started making crazy vids like this about YOU. 

Then people saw it and thought YOU were a wack job?

AsheDina,

I am very sorry for this ignorant fool harassing you. It must be incredibly awful to deal with this. But I am beginning to think that it may be virtually impossible to have this video removed via the law. Look at the recent case in the news. A woman who played a part in the anti-mohamud movie is suing youtube to get the video removed. The woman claims she did not know that the part she played was in an anti-islam move {otherwise known as a documentary} and now she receives death threats from the sick savages of the peaceful religion. Youtube refuses to remove the video...

Maybe with prayer and good lawyers you may succeed. My prayers are that it is resolved in your favor soon...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
There's a difference between free speech and slander though Muman. Innocence of Muslims is a free speech video and the woman got paid for her acting role in it and it's really her fault for not knowing what kind of video she was doing if indeed she really didn't know (which I doubt). What's being done to AD is sabotage and slander and I do think she has a good chance of fighting against that as she never consented in any way to be in those videos about her.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 03:08:11 AM »
Well, I had fun making it.

At least I dont go around hurting people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »
Well, I had fun making it.

At least I dont go around hurting people.

It's a good video that you made AD. It really exposes what he really is. I still have trouble comprehending that kind of blind hatred. They even go so far as to claim Shlomo doesn't exist now.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
ONE WORD: Brilliant!  It summarizes this loser's entire reason for living.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 04:43:05 PM »
ONE WORD: Brilliant!  It summarizes this loser's entire reason for living.

I have more.  I can be a real big pain when people do this crap over and over for NOTHING.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל