Author Topic: Al Gores Inconvenient Excuse for why Obama flopped in debate  (Read 348 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Al Gores Inconvenient Excuse for why Obama flopped in debate
« on: October 04, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »
Of  course Al Gore makes excuses for Obama... But his inconvenient excuses don't hold water..

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/gore-debate-obama-altitude/2012/10/04/id/458704

Al Gore: Altitude Caused Obama’s Flop in Denver
Thursday, 04 Oct 2012 12:20 PM
By David A. Patten

Former Vice President Al Gore, no stranger to disappointing debate performances, took to the airwaves to offer his own inconvenient excuse for President Obama’s shaky effort Wednesday night in Denver: Gore blamed it on the altitude.

“I’m going to say something controversial here,” Gore said on his Current TV network’s post-debate analysis. “Obama arrived in Denver at 2:00 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started.
“Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet and you only have a few hours to adjust — I don’t know, maybe ….”

Gore’s rationale for Obama’s inexplicable muff elevated the alibis from the left -- which already include complaints about left-leaning PBS moderator Jim Lehrer, as well as the format of the debate -- to dizzying new heights.

Gore’s own employees weren’t buying their bosses latest improbable theory, however. “I just came from LA the same day,” Current TV host Cenk Uygur told his boss. “You know what I did? I drank two cups of coffee coming out here.”

There were a few other notable problems with Gore’s argument: The altitude did not appear to trouble Obama much in 2008, when the Democratic National Convention was held in mile-high Denver. That was when Obama gave his acceptance speech standing before a temple-like colonnade of columns erected on Denver’s Invesco Field (since redubbed Sports Authority Stadium at Mile High).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14