Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 431 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 04, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:31:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I have come to the conclusion that 99% of Muslims are Truthers...

I spoke to an Iranian Muslim co-worker who I assumed was 'moderate' and low and behold... he told me 'isnt it curious that all the Jews who worked at the twin towers were on vacation on 9/11'

This is how they all think... and yet they celebrate the Jihadists who claimed responsibility.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
34 more days and these sort of outrages END!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I spoke to an Iranian Muslim co-worker who I assumed was 'moderate' and low and behold... he told me 'isnt it curious that all the Jews who worked at the twin towers were on vacation on 9/11'

This is how they all think... and yet they celebrate the Jihadists who claimed responsibility.
I don't think they believe it, it's like most Nazis are also holocaust deniers. They know the truth, but the lie.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

'isnt it curious that all the Jews who worked at the twin towers were on vacation on 9/11'

That is a very big lie...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And howie the little yid ambassador in Belgium welcomed it little howie has a history of looking in in the mirror and saying why am i a little yid                http://spectator.org/blog/2011/12/07/ambassador-gutmans-gutlessness 

Ambassador Gutman's Gutlessness

By Aaron Goldstein on 12.7.11 @ 5:30PM

Earlier today, Ross Kaminsky shared his thoughts with regard to the remarks of Howard Gutman, our Ambassador to Belgium, regarding Muslim anti-Semitism. Kaminsky also recommended Robert M. Goldberg's article which appears on the front page today which discusses the Obama Administration's unceasing hostility towards Israel.

With that let me add these two thoughts as to why I find Gutman's remarks to be, well, gutless.

First, Gutman casts aspersions on the American Jewish community with regards to their attitude towards Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign:

Though there was much support in the Jewish community during the campaign, I combated significant suspicion and concern among the Jewish community as to whether a black man named Barack Hussein Obama could really be a good friend for Israel and the Jewish community.

Ah yes, play the race card against the Jewish community. The idea that the Jewish community had a problem with Obama because he's black is at best laughable and at worst defamatory. If anything, Obama's race worked in his favor with Jews amongst many others. Those Jews who were concerned about Obama were concerned because of his association with Reverend Wright who once saw fit to reprint a pro-Hamas editorial on his Pastor's Page in the Trinity United Church Bulletin.

Then there's Rashid Khalidi. If Donald Trump really wanted to make himself useful he could have used his power to compel The Los Angeles Times to release a 2003 video of Obama praising the onetime PLO spokesman instead of wasting time with the birther nonsense.

President Obama confirmed the worst fears of those Jews who were skeptical of him when he demanded a halt to the construction of homes in Jerusalem, a position even the Palestinians weren't advocating. As Charles Krauthammer so eloquently put it, Obama behaved like "an arrogant amateur."

Second, Gutman tries to have his cake and eat it too. He makes a point of denying there's "anti-Semitism" in Europe while at the same time claiming that "anti-Semitism" will abate if Israel makes more concessions:

I said that is both fortunate and unfortunate that the largest part of the solution for this second type of problem -- too often lumped under a general banner of anti-Semitism -- is in the hands of Israel, the Palestinians and Arab neighbors in the Middle East. It is fortunate because it means that, unlike traditional hatred of minorities, a path towards improving and resolving it does at least exist. It is crucial for the Middle East -- but it is crucial for the Jewish and Arab communities in Europe and for countries around the globe -- that Mid-East peace negotiations continue, that settlements abate, and that progress towards a lasting peace be made and then such a peace reached in the Middle East. Were a lasting peace in the Middle East to be reached, were joint and cooperative Israeli-Arab attentions turned to focus instead on such serious, common threats as Iran, this second type of ethnic tension and bigotry here in Europe - which is clearly growing today - would clearly abate. I can envision the day when it disappears. Peace in the Middle East would indeed equate with a huge reduction of this form of labeled "anti-Semitism" here in Europe.

Well, despite the fact Israel and Egypt have had a lasting peace for more than thirty years. Yet people across the political spectrum in Egypt want nothing to do with Israel and have seen fit to attack the Israeli Embassy forcing the evacuation of Israeli diplomats. I don't see Israelis behaving in this manner towards Egyptians emissaries.

Ambassador Gutman also insists that settlements must abate. Yet where is his demand for Palestinians to stop dedicating streets, schools and soccer fields to suicide bombers? Where is his demand for Palestinians to stop handing out candy to their children and grandchildren when an Israeli infant gets her throat slit? Where is his demand of the Palestinians to recognize Israel as a Jewish state? As for the settlements, the last Jew left Gaza in 2005 and yet rocket attacks into Israel have only acclerated.

But what can you expect from someone who describes President Obama as "Israel's best and most valuable friend" with a straight face?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03