Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 716 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:44 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:37:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Trinity member speaks: Obama didn't join Wright's church to follow Jesus
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 02:41:51 PM »
The best way to know the truth on this matter was from the mouth of Wright himself.

Wright said Obama was steeped in Islam, and considered himself Muslim when he joined... he also said he was not entirely sure if Obama ever really left Islam by the time he left the 'Church'

This is from the guy who would know Obama's ideology better than anyone else.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:47:26 PM »
Obama was never a Christian to begin with. He was always a Muslim through thick and thin..
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 04:51:02 PM »
He is the biggest communist the states ever had.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 06:31:30 PM »
I don't think they are smart by trying to involve unfounded speculation about Obama's marriage being a sham to hide his homosexuality. Everyone can clearly see that rev wright himself doesn't practice real Christianity and that Obama in all his writing and speeches show no care for nor knowledge of the Christian religion. On the other hand he always seems to praise Islam and muslims, and he calls their filthy book "the holly" Quran.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
The joker in me would suggest that this is a non-story, because NODOBY joins the UCC "to follow Jesus".

To explain briefly:  the UCC is an open joke among Christian churches, a bunch of hard-left radicals masquerading as a church.  To quote a midwestern writer, "Join the UCC if nobody else will take you ..... just be sure to avoid atheism at all cost."

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 09:06:46 PM »
I'm with Dan ben Noah on this one.  I think Obama was whoring himself around having a gay ol' time while having the "social benefit" of marriage that is described in this article.  It's well known that Obama did crack cocaine while having oral sex performed on him, more than once by Larry Sinclair.  I believe Larry Sinclair's story about Obama, too many seedy details to make up. Course' I could be wrong, would not be the first time

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 09:40:19 PM »
I hope that more people aren't killed to protect Obama's secrets. I heard something about a couple of people from his church being murdered already but haven't confirmed that yet.