Author Topic: Fighting hard as ever  (Read 564 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Fighting hard as ever
« on: October 08, 2012, 02:23:56 AM »
That is the majority of the work I have been doing, also motivating much younger people who have nothing but the arrogance of TV without seeing the truth.  And when I came back to the states it saddens me to say I hardly recognized the country that I was born and raised in.  I am glad to see you are all motivated with this as well.  This nation has been taking a drumming over the last 4 years and it will take another 50 years to recover from it.  That national debt is also an impact around the world.  The U.S. dollar has been so weaken it is now pitiful.  The value is low compare to foreign currancy.   I am fully pulling for the Romney/Ryan team but it will take a very, very long time for any sort of recovery.  God I hope this pulls through that we can read the next day in the papers "President Elect Romney" so we can as first order of business to turn this disgusting bill called Obamataxbill to be overturned.  Since I am home for the time being I will be a whole lot more active here on the forum as well with the election campaign for Romney.  NY state is a very difficult state this is the California of the east.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fighting hard as ever
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 05:04:38 AM »
Nice to see you back MasterWolf1.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 06:18:21 AM »
Welcome back
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 06:55:33 AM »
Economic recovery can be quick once you are on the right track. But if Osamba gets reelected he can run the US off the cliff and that would have a huge impact that cannot be recovered. He is going to turn the US from a superpower into a basket case like Argentina.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »
Materwolf, can I ask where you were overseas?

Anyway, I'm so glad you're back!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »
Hong Kong at first then South East Asia to rebuild after there was massive flooding over a year ago. I have been back state side since August and realized how cold it is here.  North East Thailand to be exact.  Yes I go there annually for the same reason but this time the stay was longer cause of the massive flooding they had. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!