Author Topic: Obama Jew-haters boo "Jerusalem" at Democrat convention (JTF video)  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new Romney-Ryan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Obama Jew-haters boo "Jerusalem" at Democrat convention (JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »
Linked, favorited, commented, and shared.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 11:20:57 PM »
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.  Yet another fantastic video!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
This is absolutely unforgetable.    Can you imagine what Yeshua thought as he watched from above.  The booing was from many Arab Americans who want Israel out of the platform...I am sorry that American has become the place for traitors to Israel...there are so many more millions of us that support and Love Israel and the Jewish people.  I hope the Lord takes that into consideration!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
People are not likely to forget the spectacle that went on at the DNC convention.  Franklin Graham's update said, "After watching the political conventions of both parties last month, its clear that America is quickly hurtling down a road toward God's judgement."   I will not and cannot vote for a candidate, regardless of their political affiliation, who supports same-sex marriage and advocates abortion.  God will judge our nation, if we continue on this path!   I watched in horror and resolute disbelief as the deafening roar as delegates rejected including any mention of God's name.   When the prophet Jeremiah warned the Judeans of impending Babylonian captivity, he repeatedly reminded them that their exile would take place because they had forgotten God.  Jeremiah 2:32  3:21  and 13:25  18:15.)   

Here in Charlotte near our headquarters building, the Democrats held their convention and made a clear choice to leave God and Jeruslem out of their platform.  They caught so much critcism from around the country that they moved to reinsert the words but needed a two thirds majority to make the change.   My father and I are both taking a strong stand on biblical values this election year.  I believe it to be the most important elections held in the nation's history.  The spirit of the antichrist is gaining strength in American Society, and it is evident all around us.   please don't forget to vote, elections do matter,  elections and politics are temporal,  but our citizenship is in heaven. 

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 10:06:39 PM »
It wasn't a coincidence that thousands of Muslims converged on Charlotte at the same time as the DemocRAT convention.  They are both enemies of the Jewish people and of humanity.