Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:39:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Some new polling data
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 12:53:26 PM »
The dems are surely planning something monumental here.   Maybe another revision to the unemployment or a secret audio of  Romney saying he wants to take 'Dora the explorer' off the air.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
We all need to be praying now. This isn't over. Not by a long shot. It's going to be a long month!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »
Yahoo is claiming that an ABC/Washington Post poll shows Obama still being more well-liked than Romney. Not sure if that is a legit poll or not though. RealClearPolitics (a very reliable site that daily compiles all major polls) shows a significant shift to Romney over the past two days.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »
Even though that's some good news though we need to continue to work hard to expose Obongo in order to keep us in the lead. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 03:09:12 PM »
WHOOPEE!
 :dance:  :)

Mah plans are coming to fruition!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »
I am sure Obama is going to release something to make himself look good soon. This is the typical October surprise game...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 04:28:30 PM »
We all need to be praying now. This isn't over. Not by a long shot. It's going to be a long month!

Bad. We need to fight no matter what, an 80 point lead would be good encouragement to fight more. Don't ever stop believing that he will win, hope is detrimental without faith.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
Encouraging trends...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »
Yahoo is claiming that an ABC/Washington Post poll shows Obama still being more well-liked than Romney. Not sure if that is a legit poll or not though. RealClearPolitics (a very reliable site that daily compiles all major polls) shows a significant shift to Romney over the past two days.

As far as likeabillity goes.... Obama has always dominated in that category thanks to the propaganda from the media... so if its even close.... that is encouraging.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 05:36:14 PM »
As far as likeabillity goes.... Obama has always dominated in that category thanks to the propaganda from the media... so if its even close.... that is encouraging.

What an absurdity. Hitler had high likeability.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 08:12:10 PM »
We should definitely keep on praying and working hard by spreading our videos and sharing information as much as possible.  We got the result we prayed for at the debate, with Romney grabbing Obama by the throat, dragging him around the room, pinning him to the podium, slapping the crap out of him and then slapping him for crapping, so we cannot turn back now. 

lol, great post!

However, I think it is important to share this good polling news from time to time in order to counteract the media which is constantly trying to demoralize Romney-supporters into thinking there's no chance for Romney to win and trying to make them give up.

Unlike John McCain it seems like Romney actually wants to win so hopefully he has a good chance of it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 03:54:58 AM »
I am sure Obama is going to release something to make himself look good soon. This is the typical October surprise game...

"« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »"    WHA?   :o

say it aint so muman!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 04:42:49 AM »
"« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »"    WHA?   :o

say it aint so muman!

בס''ד

Muman lives in California which is 3 hours earlier than New York.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 05:57:06 AM »
בס''ד

Muman lives in California which is 3 hours earlier than New York.

Oh!  I'm sorry, that is my mistake.

Please forgive me muman , I was concerned for you but thought wrong.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:52 AM »
 :dance:

Mitt Romney must counteract any attacks by Obama by beating him at his own game. The next debates must be approached
in a manner in which Romney stifles Obama's abilty to present seemingly thought out rebuttles to Mitt's valid points regarding  the issues and he can do it by outclassing him in an aggressive manner. He can take advice from the best and most successful
advisors but in the end, must dig deep within himself and do whatever it takes to emerge victorious. It can and must be done!