Author Topic: Ben-Ari Leaves National Union, Will Run with Eldad  (Read 900 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Ben-Ari Leaves National Union, Will Run with Eldad
« on: October 13, 2012, 05:35:53 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/160825
MK Michael Ben-Ari (National Union) announced on Thursday that he would be leaving the National Union party and would be running in the upcoming elections in a separate list alongside MK Aryeh Eldad.

Speaking to Radio Kol Chai, Ben-Ari said, “I do not see myself as belonging to the national religious bloc. I am national religious but I think religious Zionism is past its time as a political sector.”

He added, "I am coordinated with MK Aryeh Eldad. We have a plan to run together and unite with those who align themselves with the ideological line of the whole land of Israel.”

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ben-Ari Leaves National Union, Will Run with Eldad
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 09:56:39 PM »
Unfortunately, as likeable these 2 are, they don't have the kind of appeal or charisma needed to make a successful breakoff party.  Its just more fracturing of the Natl camp.  But 1 more proof that the religious natlist "sectoral" strategy of NU and jewish home is pointless and ideologically bankrupt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:43:30 PM »
I am not impressed with MBA. He has turned out to be a slightly right-of-center mainstream politician, not a genuine Kahanist.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:16:10 AM »
I am not impressed with MBA. He has turned out to be a slightly right-of-center mainstream politician, not a genuine Kahanist.

he's not really a kahanist, but I definitely wouldn't call him a "mainstream" politician.   He is very outside the box.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 04:48:09 AM »
בס''ד

It's all a bluff. If they don't give him the spot he wants on the Knesset list, he threatens to run on his own. He probably will work out some deal with them.

Michael Ben Ari is an opportunist and a phony who:

*Has said that if Israel strikes Iran's nuclear bomb-making program "it would be the stupidest thing Israel can do".

*Has condemned the underground Jewish fighters of Tag Mechir (There is a price).

*Has shaken hands with and blessed for a "good New Year" (Shana tova) the vile self-hating Jewish traitors of the extreme leftwing Meretz party.

*Has called for saving the extreme leftwing rag Maariv from bankruptcy. (He is good friends with the self-hating traitors of the extreme leftwing Israeli news media.)

*Has publicly ridiculed JTF/Hayamin Haamiti videos in an interview with the extreme leftwing web site of Haaretz. He ridicules us and condemns Tag Mechir, but blesses Meretz Communists and calls for saving anti-Semitic newspapers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
Chaim you've said before that the phony right in Israel is worse than the leftists, unlike America where the phony right is better than the leftists. So if people are in Israel, should they support openly leftist politicians over a moderately right wing politicians like MBA?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 05:21:43 AM »
Chaim you've said before that the phony right in Israel is worse than the leftists, unlike America where the phony right is better than the leftists. So if people are in Israel, should they support openly leftist politicians over a moderately right wing politicians like MBA?

בס''ד

In Israel, I would simply boycott the elections until we have candidates who are not corrupt frauds.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 05:42:04 AM »
בס''ד

In Israel, I would simply boycott the elections until we have candidates who are not corrupt frauds.

Ok thanks for the reply

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 09:42:37 AM »
we have elections comming up here on jan22 and I am honestly considering doing just that.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »
 I dont see a reason to put him down and for us in general to be backstabbing each other. Let him do what he is doing and I would say he is definitely better then the average person out there. At least he is bringing to the attention of the teachings of Rav Kahane ZTL HYD. Anyway at this rate should we then join the Satmar protests against the elections as well after all the State has many problems and not run 100% to what we want it to and properly (or what we and others think is 100% proper).
  Also Rav Bar-Hayim Shlitta says that a no vote is a vote for the left. We cant get things perfect now, but who are we kidding?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.