Author Topic: Well known anti semite and nazi admirer who leads BDS daughter says Greta  (Read 677 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jew hater          http://www.israellycool.com/2012/10/09/greta-berlins-ex-step-daughter-confirms-antisemitism/ 

Greta Berlin’s Ex Step-Daughter Confirms Antisemitism
Aussie Dave | Oct 09, 2012 | 3 comments

Here’s an old letter (2007) written by Greta Berlin’as ex-step-daughter, which confirms Berlin’s lack of warm and fuzzies towards Jews. Not to mention her credentials as a “peace activist.” (hat tip: EoZ via Wiki Leek). http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/113530

Having read about the incident at UCLA I must admit that I was appalled by Ms. Berlin’s behavior, but not at all surprised. I should know, she is after all my ex-stepmother …

After reading your article, I went on to research some of the links that your site provided and found it rather difficult to comprehend some of the titles that are now associated with Ms. Berlin’s name. The title of “peace activist” is the one I find particularly hypocritical.

On numerous occasions I heard Greta launch the insults “the G-d damned Israelis and those f****** Jews” at the dinner table in front of my father (a Jew) and the few Israeli friends and relatives who ventured to visit. Additionally, any rational debate attempted by anyone with an opposing view to Greta’s, was immediately terminated with the responses: “Shut up” or “You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.” The rebuttal usually presented in screaming form.

These comments in juxtaposition to her role as “Peace Activist” I find hard to rectify. It prompts me to ask what should be an obvious question; “At what point did terms of hate and bigotry become synonymous with Peace?”

I was always under the strange impression that the road to peace laid in the arms of those who were tolerant, compassionate, and vehement in their will to understand and to promote understanding. G-d help us all if this is the role model that we hold up as an embodiment of those ideals!

Sincerely,
    Ava E. Berlin 

I rarely say this but lets hope she gets stuffed in all her body orifices by 3 qurananimals at time in total by 300 qurananimals at once.After feet first put into battery acid and then sliced to pieces
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=6011   

Birds of a feather flock together at Jewish anti-Zionist confab

Free Gaza Movement cofounder Greta Berlin is to be hosted by the Los Angeles chapters of the Jews for Peace and Jewish Voice for Peace next week to promote her new book about her participation in the Gaza Strip flotillas of 2010.

Israel Hayom Staff

Free Gaza Movement cofounder and ardent anti-Zionist Greta Berlin.

Two Jewish anti-Zionist groups are set to host a pro-Palestinian activist who recently tweeted a video that claimed Zionists operated the concentration camps during World War II.

Greta Berlin is the cofounder of the Free Gaza Movement and one of the organizers of the 2010 flotilla to the Gaza Strip. An adamant anti-Zionist, she recently received harsh criticism for retweeting a virulently anti-Semitic video on her organization's Twitter account. Berlin posted a video titled "Zion­ists oper­ated the con­cen­tra­tion camps and helped mur­der mil­lions of inno­cent Jews."

Following the wide-scale condemnation of her comment, the post was deleted from the Free Gaza Movement Twitter page and Berlin has since issued an apology, stating she intended to post it on her personal Facebook account and that she had not checked the video content prior to posting it.

The Anti-Defamation League, which announced Berlin's visit to Los Angeles, stated that she put up a picture of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with a leader of Neturai Karta [an ultra-Orthodox anti-Israel group] the same day she put up the video. According to the ADL, the picture was captioned "If he [Ahmadinejad] hated Jews so much, as he is often accused of, would he be warmly greet­ing some of them? what he hates is Zionism, and so do i!"

Berlin is to be hosted by the Los Angeles chapters of the Jews for Peace and Jewish Voice for Peace next Thursday. The left-wing anti-Zionist groups are hosting Berlin to promote her book about her experiences on the flotillas to the Gaza Strip.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Guess the leftist Jews at first said they wouldn't host in this article but decided to host her           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Berlin   

This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (October 2012)

Greta K. Berlin (born April 6, 1941)[1] is in media communications and is a volunteer anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian activist. She has gained international attention as a spokesperson for the Free Gaza Movement (FGM), which she co-founded.[2]
Contents

1 Biography
    2 Personal life
    3 Political Activism
    4 Controversy
    5 References

Biography

Berlin was born April 6, 1941 in Detroit, Michigan and received higher education in Illinois where she obtained a BA in speech and English from MacMurray College and an MA in theatre and mass communications from the University of Illinois. She also took several engineering courses when she began teaching engineers.[3]
Personal life

Upon entering graduate school at the University of Illinois in 1963, Greta met her first husband Ribhi, who was a Palestinian refugee from Safed. They have a daughter, Kristin (b. 1964) and a son, Michael (b. 1967). The marriage lasted for 14 years.[4] Her second husband was A. J. Berlin. She founded GKB Associates in 1977, a training and media coaching firm "that trained scientists and engineers to [sic] design and deliver technical presentations to large multinational conferences".[5] Her second marriage also lasted 14 years.
Political Activism

According to Berlin's own account, her anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian activism started with the outbreak of the Six-Day War in 1967. Greta and her husband Ribhi then founded Pal-Aid International Inc, one of the first NGOs in Chicago providing medical supplies and relief to Palestinians.[4]

Greta Berlin calls Israel an "illegal entity" and "a country founded on terrorism" and she believes that Congress is "occupied" by "the Israeli lobby."[6] Berlin belongs to the "Los Angeles Chapter" of Women in Black that according to her own account "essentially believes in a one state solution, the right of return and the fact that there will be no peace in the Middle East until the Palestinians are granted their human rights and their civil rights."[7]

In 2003 she began to work for the ISM (International Solidarity Movement) in the West Bank, working in the media office in Beit Sahour and living in Jenin during many of the Israeli raids into that city. She went back to the West Bank in 2005 and 2007.[8]

In 2006 she co-founded the Free Gaza Movement.[9][10] and was the major spokesperson for the flotilla involved in the Gaza flotilla raid on May 31, 2010.[11][12] She continues to criticize Israel's blockade of Gaza, and claims it is unlawful[13], that it has persisted for 20 years and "was about stealing the natural gas of Gaza."[14]

She is the co-author and co-editor of a new book, Freedom Sailors, How We Succeeded in Breaking Israel's Illegal Siege on Gaza in Spite of Ourselves.[15] The book was released on August 23, 2012. An Electronic Intifada reviewer wrote "Freedom Sailors...offers an often-riveting narrative and gives important information about the inhumane consequences of Israel’s siege. But this book may ultimately be valued simply for documenting the fact that a group of ordinary people came up with an extraordinary idea that succeeded in calling world attention to the plight of Gaza’s 1.6 million people." [16]
Controversy

Berlin has been accused of being antisemitic following a controversial tweet, originating from her Facebook account, and published under the account of the Free Gaza Movement. The tweet read “Zionists operated the concentration camps and helped murder millions of innocent Jews" and contained a link to a video recording of a speech by conspiracy theorist Eustace Mullins claiming that Zionists are responsible for the Holocaust and are admirers of Hitler.[17][18] The Free Gaza Movement later deleted the tweet.[19] Berlin apologized once the post became known to a wider audience. She declared that she had "shared it without watching it,"[20] and she implied no endorsement of Mullins' antisemitic views. She claimed she merely intended to post the video and comment in a private Facebook group where she had been participating in a discussion of similar propaganda.[21][22] In response to claims from those with access to the Facebook page that no such discussion was actually taking place,[23] Berlin stated in an interview that she could not publish a copy of the discussion.[21] Larry Derfner then published a statement by sixteen people, stating that "ours is a small and secret Facebook group, 37 members strong" and that the group had been discussing "the role of the Zionist movement during the Holocaust" when Berlin posted her remarks.[21]

Jewish Voices for Peace responded by saying "we appreciate Greta Berlin’s statements in response to the furor, we unfortunately don’t think her responses adequately address our concern about circulating anti-semitic materials," and that they "are disassociating ourselves from sponsorship of Berlin’s current book tour in the U.S. or future endorsements of Free Gaza Movement actions."[24]

The Free Gaza Twitter account, controlled by Berlin, had also tweeted a link to a different antisemitic film on September 21, 2012. The tweet read, “1943- Im Wald von Katyn,” and linked to the film Im Wald von Katyn, which is a Nazi-made film that sought to blame Jews for carrying out an alleged 1940 massacre of Polish nationals.[20][25][26]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Big surprise that someone with the surname of "Berlin" would be an anti-Semite!  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Big surprise that someone with the surname of "Berlin" would be an anti-Semite!  :laugh:
I think that's her so called former 'Jewish' husbands name

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do you think Greta Berlin would make an exception for Fag Buchanus, or vice versa?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Do I need this confirmation ?! Her public actions against Israel are pure Jew hatred as they are, so her table manners are of no consequence for me and she should die and rot in hell.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Do you think Greta Berlin would make an exception for Fag Buchanus, or vice versa?
Of course

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Now she attacks Arab Abu Alimah anti semite but smarter anti semite then greta                    http://www.israellycool.com/2012/10/11/great-berlin-antisemitic-and-islamaphobic/   

Greta Berlin: Antisemitic AND Islamaphobic
Aussie Dave | Oct 11, 2012 | 1 comment

Greta Berlin continues to show her true colors, losing her cool against Muslim activist Ali Abuminah on Twitter, and seemingly painting all Muslims with the same brush. http://www.israellycool.com/2012/10/07/greta-berlins-ideological-ally-says-shes-lying/

Free Gaza Movement @freegazaorg

I don't believe in Fatwas. I don't believe in book burners.You made this personal.You lied about the group you spied on.Shame on you.
    9 Oct 12

Retweet
        Favorite

Tsk, tsk. I wonder what Muslim convert Lauren Booth would have to say about this.    http://www.israellycool.com/2012/10/10/lauren-booth-throws-her-weight-behind-greta-berlin/

Hat tip once again to Avi Mayer for the spot.

Shot at 2010-01-03