Author Topic: I turned off the debate. Too much interrupting. Intolerable to listen to.  (Read 736 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why don't they just have a debate?  Biden interrupts every 5 seconds, its very frustrating to listen to.   The ladyalso does not let ryan talk.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, very angry, but still trying to watch!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Joe Biden's arrogance was certainly on display in this debate,  throughout the proceedings.     A fair moderator would have consistently put Biden in his place.    Instead,   Biden acted like a donkey in more ways than one.    G-d willing,  it will backfire on the Hussein Obama/ Biden ticket.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have noticed the bad manners of Biden too. And he has no self control. As Ryan explained the tax issue, Biden laughed loudly.

And Ryan is right about the middle class, that it has to pay all the bolschewik Obama/Biden politics. The billionares didn't pay, because their money is well protected and they have given a little bit under the pawn to the politicians and Democrats darling, the Welfare crocodiles are obviously not able too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
How rude of him. Biden kept interrupting him but couldn't out-debate Ryan. Ryan owned Biden! 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision