Author Topic: Let's hope this ends it...  (Read 322 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's hope this ends it...
« on: October 14, 2012, 10:41:24 AM »
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/10/12/franks-benghazi-significant-scandal

Franks: Benghazi a Significant Scandal
by | October 12, 2012

by Lucas Y. Tomlinson

Arizona Representative Trent Franks told Fox News he believes a cover up is taking place over Benghazi. "This situation, related to Benghazi, approaches as significant a scandal that we've had in this country in a long time. I know, personally, within 24 hours, this administration knew that this was a terrorist attack."

Franks gave his assessment while abroad during a visit to Jerusalem. When asked about the state of affairs in Israel, Franks said many Israelis feel betrayed by President Obama's failure to accept red lines to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"This president has reserved more insults and criticism for Israel for building homes in their own capital city than he has reserved for Ahmadinejad for building nuclear weapons which threaten the peace and security of Israel...no wonder Israel is put off by this president, " said Franks. The Congressman reports that Israeli government officials fear nuclear proliferation spreading from Iran to terrorist organizations, which threaten the security of the "human family" should leaders in Tehran succeed in their plans to acquire a first strike weapon.

When asked about last night's vice presidential debate in Danville, Kentucky, Franks said that he was proud of his colleague Paul Ryan. "I thought he did exceptionally well, nobody knows the financial construct better...I did not expect him to do as well as he did on foreign policy and he knocked it out of the park."

Representative Franks will appear on Fox News Channel's America's News Headquarters hosted by Shannon Bream this Sunday at 2:00 pm EDT.

I hope Romney hammers Obama on Benghazi during the debate.  Representative Franks appears to be a good man.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.