Author Topic: New Request for the "Save" Forums  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
New Request for the "Save" Forums
« on: July 05, 2007, 02:18:07 AM »
Admins--

What do you think of adding or modifying some of the "Save ____" sections (i.e. "Save Southern Africa", "Save Europe", "Save White South America", etc.)

The reason I propose this is because there are more countries, or geographic regions, facing Muslim Nazi genocide than what are currently listed here.

My first request would be a "Save South Asia" section. This would be dedicated to the nations of India and Sri Lanka, because both are dealing with a jihad holocaust and/or the threat of nuclear genocide (India from the Pakistani Muslim Nazis, and Sri Lanka from the Tamil Muslim Nazis).

Secondly, I think that the Europe section might be worthy of being split off into two groups. When people read and use the word Europe, they generally are thinking of western Europe and the growing Islamic demographic timebombs therein that are gradually eating these nations alive from the inside (i.e. France, England, Holland, Scandinavia, etc.). I think Serbia/Yugoslavia deserves its very own section considering that it is facing a physical genocide as we speak as opposed to merely a population one. Therefore, I would favor making either a specific "Save Yugoslavia" forum or splitting the Europe one that currently exists into save western and eastern Europe forums.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Chaimfan

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: New Request for the "Save" Forums
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 03:14:51 AM »
What would Save South Asia go under?

South Asia is not part of Western Civilization. Currently people can post about the Muslim atrocities there in The Truth About Islam Section.

The question who is part of "Western Civilization" is decided according to geographic regions?
Therefor, SA isnt part of "Western Civilization".
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline shlomo122

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 04:52:37 AM »
I dont know about all South Asia but South Korea is apart of Western Civilization.
(Japan too but Japan not in South Asia (no?))
As long as in the heart, within,
A Jewish soul is yearning,
And towards the end of the East
An eye still watches toward Zion,

Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our own land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 02:16:57 PM »
You might as well have "Save the ENTIRE world from liberals and Islam"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Save Saudi Arabia :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 02:20:25 PM »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Save Saudi Arabia :laugh:

And Nigeria. ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »
As well as the Congo ;D :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 02:22:10 PM »
I dont know about all South Asia but South Korea is apart of Western Civilization.

They are First World countries but they are part of Eastern Civilization. Western Civilization is only Europe, former European colonies where Europeans settled such as America, and Israel.

Israel is settled by Europeans ?
I agree with Sarah .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 02:26:14 PM »

They are First World countries but they are part of Eastern Civilization. Western Civilization is only Europe, former European colonies where Europeans settled such as America, and Israel.

I agree with Sarah .

Settled by people who lived in Europe and had were a part of Western civilization with a western culture.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 02:37:37 PM »

I agree with Sarah .

Settled by people who lived in Europe and had were a part of Western civilization with a western culture.
and what about the easten jews ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 02:38:20 PM »

I agree with Sarah .

Yes, this is what is great about the Jewish people. They have an identity with a certain culture yet live it through Judaism.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »
So were they ,most spoke more then one language

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »
Well on one hand we must back the Hindu Indians from the Muzzie beasts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »
Well on one hand we must back the Hindu Indians from the Muzzie beasts.

Yes but um...um...hindus!  :embarassed:

They should be respected by all means and saved from torment however, their beliefs are not very compromisable, and they do a lot of cultural things like honor killings as well..... I dunno, they need saving themselves, more then from the muslims.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 03:48:37 PM »
I don't know if we should expand JTF's mission to the non-Western world.  We already have enough to worry about for the Western world.  Saving Western civilization itself is a HUGE mission and I feel that if we expanded it to the non-Western world we would lose our focus.  If JTF's mission was expanded to save Eastern civilization as well, the motto of JTF would just be "saving the WORLD from Islam" and that sounds sort of ridiculous.  I feel that anything to to with Islam destroying Eastern cultures can be put in the Truth About Islam section.

I suppose it could be run by Chaim to see what he thinks about it if ultimately the decision will be up to him.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »
I agree it is fairly excessive. When the movement gets bigger, cultural variations will occur and then maybe we could include these extra boards.

Yacov, i know this is crazy but how about creating a forum in another language for a possible other country?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 05:40:23 PM »
Yes for Frenchies :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 05:52:58 PM »
Exactly what i was thinking, France.
Do you have any idea to what extent other countries in the world share the same language?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »
Exactly what i was thinking, France.
Do you have any idea to what extent other countries in the world share the same language?
French i don'nt know

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 06:11:36 PM »
No one in JTF is competent enough in French, at least not that I know of. But North African Sfardic French Jews are very Right Wing.

So ask on the Heb forum most speak Arabic and french

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 06:14:20 PM »
Languages is certainly a tool in combatting more support.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »
What would Save South Asia go under?

South Asia is not part of Western Civilization. Currently people can post about the Muslim atrocities there in The Truth About Islam Section.

Indeed but if our goal is to gain supporters by being more TOLERANT of the Potential Enemy, then by all means make this JTF forum another Islamic Satanic Cesspool !
We must stay firm to the original intent of this SAINTLY Organization !

If they want to join make them make the First Step !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !