Author Topic: Ohio Vote Totals For Barack Obama A Statistical Miracle!  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ohio Vote Totals For Barack Obama A Statistical Miracle!
« on: November 11, 2012, 12:49:45 AM »
And we wonder why he won despite what the experts were saying: 

http://www.floridapoliticalpress.com/2012/11/10/ohio-vote-totals-for-obama-a-statistical-miracle/
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ohio Vote Totals For Barack Obama A Statistical Miracle!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »
He cheated obviously, but if more people in America cared enough to go to vote he would have lost.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »
Years ago civil liberties groups always opposed the government on the creation of a national Id card for all Americans on the grounds of it being big brother and the like... Today with cameras trained down on us from the moment we leave our homes cell phones that can pinpoint our location to within a few feet and other tracking devices personal privacy in our day to day activities for most folks is almost non existent... At this point a National Id card would be a blessing not a hindrance for most law abiding people... It would cut down on a great deal of the fraud and abuse that goes on when people who live in the shadows play the system for personal gain... The farce that goes on at polling places during elections is really quite comical if a study group actually was formed to do a true study on the issue... In the end they would find that people who actually had the right to vote were given more problems in the polling place than people who should not be votong at all..This past election day my sister and I took our mom to the polling place so she could vote... She has not been well in the past year but she still likes to try and do things she has always done so as to not become completly housebound... One of my moms problems is she has arthritis  in her hands that makes writing difficult.... In past elections she would take her young granddaughter into the election booth and she would fill in the paper ballot to her grandmothers wishes... Long story short they gave my poor mother so much grief over this process that it was  embarrassing for her to complete the process of voting... Had they done this to a black person they would be accused of trying to disenfranchise them from voting... The poll workers made it seem like we were bringing this old person to the polling place in order to use her to vote our wishes and not hers... I wanted to cause a real disturbance in the place however my mom was put off enough by the process and it would have only made her feel worse... A few years ago they got rid of the old election machines and went to a paper ballot that seems to be a step backwards... In my opinion the country would have been far better served with a system of machines that accepts a national voter Id card which would entitle each person to one vote... This would cut down on fraud and the dog and pony show some poll workers put people through in the polling place... People would simply put their card in the machine it would  bring up the candidates for their district limiting the need to sign in on a book which seems to do little or nothing to reduce voter fraud... In the end I believe Romney actually lost this election because he just did not get enough votes... With things the way they are people should have been looking for almost anything other that whats occupying the oval office now... I think the media did a great job of shielding this president from his record and they also did a good job of not allowing the people access to Romney's positions... In the end it the media more that voter fraud that gave us another 4 years of a shvartza Presidency.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 09:29:25 AM »
He cheated obviously, but if more people in America cared enough to go to vote he would have lost.

Well it's obvious he cheated. He is a fraud himself.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 09:46:46 AM »
In Israel we have an ID card but I am against it not against the ID itself but because we have a fascist law that says "every person older then 16 must carry the ID card and must present it if ask for identification by a policeman, soldier or mayor". This law is not enforced but I still want it written off. Also I think the registers should be minimal and should not include religion or marital status for example.

The authorities are also trying to promote so called "biometric ID" which means they want to require every citizen to give fingerprints and other markers even a genetic sample and put it in a national database accessible to every policeman or low level bureaucrat (as well as to anyone who can bribe or hack into it).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
In Israel we have an ID card but I am against it not against the ID itself but because we have a fascist law that says "every person older then 16 must carry the ID card and must present it if ask for identification by a policeman, soldier or mayor". This law is not enforced but I still want it written off. Also I think the registers should be minimal and should not include religion or marital status for example.

The authorities are also trying to promote so called "biometric ID" which means they want to require every citizen to give fingerprints and other markers even a genetic sample and put it in a national database accessible to every policeman or low level bureaucrat (as well as to anyone who can bribe or hack into it).

As usual with the government will always try to push the envelope and include more things than are actually needed to make something like a national ID card work for the better... Being somewhat older than some folks here on the forum I am annoyed how society has gone from minimal intrusion into our day to day life by the government   and even some businesses to almost constant surveillance from the most unusual places... A camera is almost always found in most places if people take the time to look around for it...Phones, credit cards and even some modern cars report where and what their owners are doing and how safe they are driving under certain conditions... Even our modern day US passport has some sort of chip in it that stores information... For me all this is a big adjustment however for younger folks who never lived before things like this existed it no adjustment at all... I see younger folks rolling their eyes when I start talking about big brother is watching.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 05:45:18 PM »
I see younger folks rolling their eyes when I start talking about big brother is watching.

They're probably thinking "Are you racist because you don't support the president because he's black?"

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt