Author Topic: Both Gallup and Rassmussen: R49 O47  (Read 678 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Both Gallup and Rassmussen: R49 O47
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »
Ok, but if Barack Hussein the Muslim wins just one or two swing states he wins. The sick jews in NY just love him -- that's why NY State is not in play for Romney.  The sick jews are sicker than ever.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 05:00:11 PM »
So far it is not a convincing lead.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:39:58 PM »
So far it is not a convincing lead.
It's lead enough a sitting president should be in far better shape.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 02:28:02 PM »
It's lead enough a sitting president should be in far better shape.

Obviously one can not wish in that way.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
This will all change once the media revs up its pro Obama campaign.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 03:40:12 PM »
Ok, but if Barack Hussein the Muslim wins just one or two swing states he wins. The sick jews in NY just love him -- that's why NY State is not in play for Romney.  The sick jews are sicker than ever.

Sometimes it seems to me that you are so negative that you turn people away from voting for Romney. I feel the momentum is changing. While I believe it is good to be realistic I think your constant talk of 'sick Jews' is inappropriate in a thread which states that the polls show Romney ahead. This is just my opinion.

I stand with Chaim on this and say that it is not over till its over. Needless negativity is not what we should engage in.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »
Sometimes it seems to me that you are so negative that you turn people away from voting for Romney. I feel the momentum is changing. While I believe it is good to be realistic I think your constant talk of 'sick Jews' is inappropriate in a thread which states that the polls show Romney ahead. This is just my opinion.

I stand with Chaim on this and say that it is not over till its over. Needless negativity is not what we should engage in.

You wont beleive the recent Gallup... Im not posting it,  because it might just be a fluke... but it has Romney up by 6... which is the largest lead I can remember for Gallup