Poll

Whos winning the debate?

Romney
8 (100%)
Obama
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 18, 2012, 10:57:20 PM

Author Topic: WHOs Winning?  (Read 980 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
WHOs Winning?
« on: October 16, 2012, 10:57:20 PM »
Which ones winning
whos coming out on top?

The suspense is making me need a wee.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: WHOs Winning?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »
I think Romney did fine.   He stressed Obama's record as president.   That record speaks for itself.   The economy is in the trash bin.    And Obama keeps pushing for the same policies and pretending that they worked over the past 4 years.   Romney sits back and stresses the facts of the economy and some of his plans.   

If Obama wins an election with this kind of record, then this country is completely in the sewer and the people who vote for him are truly sick in a way that is historical and unprecedented. 

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »

If Obama wins an election with this kind of record, then this country is completely in the sewer and the people who vote for him are truly sick in a way that is historical and unprecedented.

With the possible exception of Nazi Germany.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 11:24:48 PM »
With the possible exception of Nazi Germany.

True.  I meant unprecedented for Americans.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 11:52:35 PM »
Romney could have hit a lot harder but he wasn't bad. Romney was debating two opponents though, the Muslim and the obese hag.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 11:53:30 PM »
Romney could have hit a lot harder but he wasn't bad. Romney was debating two opponents though, the Muslim and the obese hag.

I think the obese hag was preventing him from hitting harder.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 12:41:10 AM »
I think Romney's message on the economy resonated and he clearly won that round.  Obama was on the defensive over Libya but Romney could have hit much harder, couple that with both the moderator and audience of plants rooting for Osama.  Obama got a joke in when he said Romney's pension was bigger than his, but Romney kept asking Obama questions he couldn't answer.  CNN poll has Obama slightly ahead, Frank Luntz's focus group of undecided voters overwhelmingly said Romney won, for whatever that's worth.  I think Romney won but because it wasn't as decisive as last time, the MSM will say Obama won.

True.

He really should have nailed him on Libya.  He seemed too shocked at obama's blatant lying, it caught him off guard a bit.

I didn't think his joke was funny and I fail to see the significance of saying Romney has a greater pension except the usual class warfare rhetoric from the marxist in chief.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 03:32:26 PM »
Obama won because he didn't fall on his face.  Talk about lower standards for blacks...!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »
Obama won because he didn't fall on his face.  Talk about lower standards for blacks...!

You are confirming my suspicion.... That you really want Obama to win..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14