Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 619 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:46:14 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Re: Michelle Obama breaks rules, claps at debate
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:11:31 AM »
She wasn't clapping for the reasons we suppose. In reality, she was promised a bunch of bananas and a big juicy watermelon if she supported her husband. Her clapping was a pseudo-orgasmic reaction to eating her reward when she gets back home. On the flip side, Axelrod promised her husband a large plate of hog jowls, ribs and chitlins if he performed well.

Do you know why it is pretty certain why Adam wasn't a schvartza? Did you ever try to take a rib from a brutha?

:P   :::D
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
You could easily single out her clapping from the crowed. Her hands make for a formidable clapping machine.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 02:56:45 PM »
you expect an ape to follow rules?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
You know? I wonder what is supposed to happen when they break the rules.

The funny thing is that Americans are not stupid..the undecided and Romney supporters are even more energized as a result of that to go for Romney..and I know that there are a lot of Obama retractors who are also very turned off.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 03:26:42 PM »
You know? I wonder what is supposed to happen when they break the rules.

The funny thing is that Americans are not stupid..the undecided and Romney supporters are even more energized as a result of that to go for Romney..and I know that there are a lot of Obama retractors who are also very turned off.

I would like to believe that but I also believe obongo voters are actually that stupid
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 03:29:21 PM »
Candy is a good name for her.  She must eat plenty of candy to maintain her 50 inch waist line. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »
Candy is a good name for her.  She must eat plenty of candy to maintain her 50 inch waist line.

Don't be so mean. Show some respect for a lady. Let's be realistic. Its only 49 inches.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774