Author Topic: Reminder -- JTF Meeting This Thursday October 18, 2012  (Read 1067 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Reminder -- JTF Meeting This Thursday October 18, 2012
« on: October 16, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »
The meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m.  I'll send out the location information in a private message to our New York people.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Reminder -- JTF Meeting This Thursday October 18, 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Lisa, I really would like to meet with some JTFers in the Midwest, if you guys know any? Maybe Chicago?

Someday I hope I'll be able to come to a N.Y. meeting! You guys are the only reason that I would want to come to New York, not to put down your city!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »
Ephraim, why don't you organize a get together then in Chicago? 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 10:22:23 PM »
Ephraim, why don't you organize a get together then in Chicago?
I don't know any other JTFers in the Midwest. I was hoping you guys might!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 10:30:54 PM »
Let me see who I can look up.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 10:39:43 PM »
Let me see who I can look up.
Thank you, ma'am!

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 10:10:08 AM »
Chaim, sometime next year I plan on coming to New York  and meeting you and possibly attending one of the JTF meetings. Can you please let me know perhaps in a private e-mail where you meet? Thanks

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 10:17:34 AM »
I will.

Chaim, sometime next year I plan on coming to New York  and meeting you and possibly attending one of the JTF meetings. Can you please let me know perhaps in a private e-mail where you meet? Thanks

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 09:41:55 PM »
Chicagojew, I'm about three and a half hours from you! Maybe we could meet up sometime, I would love to come up and visit an Orthodox synagogue.