Author Topic: Will someone destroy islam already?  (Read 228543 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Will someone destroy islam already?
« on: October 19, 2012, 12:27:07 AM »
If I was a millionaire, I'd pay to see it eradicate. 
I'm sick and tired of this bs religion and the muslim folks I have to put up with. I feel a sense of despair.
I miss the holy land as I attempted Ger becoming Jewish two years ago, but they are always in my freaking way.

I risk wearing my star of david shirt in public.
They refuse to believe their books are man made. They behave like robots. I hate muslims but it is bad for the soul having to despise all the time.

Solution?
Will you people be caring enough to buy them off from me then do whatever you want with them?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will someone destroy islam already?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:15:33 AM »
Some people may be already destroying muslam and china.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:00:45 PM »
Amen And Amen...

Islam is certainly the biggest threat to life, especially life as we know it, on the planet today. The threat to personal freedom. which is G-d given according to the 'Judeo-Christian' ethic, is epic. I don't think money alone will destroy this huge stumbling block to life on the great Earth that our G-d has created. What is needed is strengthening our own resolve to never bow to their foreign beliefs, never waver in our support of our principles.

If we are strengthened in this way, as the L-rd has commanded us, we will be able to ultimately destroy all of islam ourselves. One righteous man will be able to destroy 1000s of these mongrels. Their thirst for blood is evil, and we must stand on the other end of the spectrum and be ultimately righteous. Hashem has promised he will utterly destroy all the evil in this world when the time has arrived. May we witness this destruction soon.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
I hate islam also. I don't live around them and don't see them as often. What i really can't stand are non muslim infidels who love islam or legitimize it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
Don't worry. It'll eventually be destroyed one way or another.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »
Destroying Islam is definitely on G-d's "to do" list.

G-D gave us the mission of "Tikkun Olam" or repairing the world and taking care of these problems ourselves (With the help of G-D).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 01:50:35 AM »
 :soldier:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 10:53:48 AM »
During the modern times, the things were supposed to start when the unrighteous armies surround and attack a place called Belgram (Belgrade). This so-called altruistic cause in favor of muslamics started on March 24, 1999 and since then we find no respite for the muslamics.

The War in Afghanistan began on October 7, 2001, when the armed forces of the USA and NATO allies with the Afghani United Front of Northern Alliance launched Operation Enduring Freedom. The primary driver of the invasion was the September 11 attacks on the United States. Since then this war continues unabated and at least more than 4 lakhs of muslamics have already got eliminated directly due to this war or its oblique consequences. 

Then the 2003 Invasion of Iraq (19 March – 1 May 2003), was the start of the conflict known as the Iraq War, or Operation Iraqi Freedom, in which a combined force of troops from the USA and NATO allies invaded Iraq and toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein in 21 days of major combat operations. However this war also continued unmitigated for many more years. In the last two of recent Iraqi wars at least more than 7 Lakhs of muslamics have already got eliminated directly due to these war or their oblique consequences.   

On 25/26 December 2004, the severest tsunami in the recorded history of the world hit around the Indonesian island of Sumatra with a Richter of ~9.1. Immediately more that 5 Lakhs of muslamics got eliminated directly by it, although the official records claim it to be lesser because all those areas were under rebellion for long years and so nobody had previous or latest records for the grown populations of fully eliminated cities, towns, villages and settlements. 

The Pakistan occupied Indian city of Muzaffarabad (housing all the international muslamic terrorist training camps) was the site of the epicenter of the 2005 Kashmir earthquake, which occurred on October 8, 2005 and had a magnitude of 7.6. The disaster destroyed 50% of the buildings in the city (including most of the official buildings) and is estimated to have killed just in one go up to at least 1,00,000 muslamics in the Pakistani occupied areas of Kashmir alone. The unique beauty of this earthquake was that its epicenter was in the mountains just north of Muzaffarabad and incidentally ~70% of the stock of Red Dragon China made atomic weapons given to Pakistan 666 were stored deep in those mountains. All those nuclear weapons can presumably be said to have been destroyed and irretrievable. That is why Paki nuke efforts have been doubled since then.

The 2008 Sichuan earthquake or the Great Sichuan Earthquake was a deadly earthquake that measured at 8.0 occurred on Monday, May 12, 2008 in Sichuan province of China, killing an estimated 68,000 people. Here also the unique beauty of this earthquake was that its epicenter was in the mountains which were storing about 25% to 40% of the Red Dragon Chinese nuke arsenals directed against South and East, that also can presumably be said to have been destroyed and irretrievable.

Then after completion of these events and between the WWIII, I think we can expect the continued global muslamic infighting and muslamic anarchy leading to a hollow muslamic empire based upon muslamic witchcrafthood.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Never in history of human kind the 25 strongest nations of the world attacked nation of 6 million because they wanted to protect their historic land. In 10 years after the attack almost every nation involved had been severely punished by God. In fact, from superior standing those nations came to be falling economically and morally deeper and deeper. Bellow is map of Kosovo and location of monasteries and churches:

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 04:51:14 PM »
Never in history of human kind the 25 strongest nations of the world attacked nation of 6 million because they wanted to protect their historic land. In 10 years after the attack almost every nation involved had been severely punished by G-d. In fact, from superior standing those nations came to be falling economically and morally deeper and deeper.

It ought to be, later or sooner, this way or that way. This should be an eye opening example, because the enemies of Israel will go out in a much bigger way.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:52 AM »
According to the United Nazis, those were always muslim Christian churches.

What the heck is a muslim Christian church?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 09:55:26 PM »
What the heck is a muslim Christian church?
He was sarcastic.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Catnip

• Junior JTFer
Islam is doing a pretty good job of destroying itself for us
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
Assuming they don't take us all out with them in a mushroom cloud, all we have to do is sit back and wait and they will all destroy each other.  It seems to me Islam is in a state of collapse, constantly at war with itself.   

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Islam is doing a pretty good job of destroying itself for us
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 11:56:43 PM »
Assuming they don't take us all out with them in a mushroom cloud, all we have to do is sit back and wait and they will all destroy each other.  It seems to me Islam is in a state of collapse, constantly at war with itself.
Good point catnip, you ever tried smoking it?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 03:56:04 PM »

Most likely they will be going along with themselves.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »
I will never forgive you for that.
What, you don't like catnip?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
Catnip makes an herbal tea (very relaxing, but very bad for pregnant women) but I've never heard of anyone smoking it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
Catnip makes an herbal tea (very relaxing, but very bad for pregnant women) but I've never heard of anyone smoking it.
Ruby, I was joking, I do not smoke anything! I do remember people smoking it for some reason, but I don't remember if it was people getting tricked for fake pot, or if it gets you high.

PLEASE, NO ONE SMOKE CATNIP!!!!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 09:40:49 PM »
Catnip looks similar to rotten/moldy/bunk pot, so kids get tricked sometimes with it.
Thank you,  I couldn't remember from all the catnip!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »
During the modern times, the things were supposed to start when the unrighteous armies surround and attack a place called Belgram (Belgrade). This so-called altruistic cause in favor of muslamics started on March 24, 1999 and since then we find no respite for the muslamics.

The War in Afghanistan began on October 7, 2001, when the armed forces of the USA and NATO allies with the Afghani United Front of Northern Alliance launched Operation Enduring Freedom. The primary driver of the invasion was the September 11 attacks on the United States. Since then this war continues unabated and at least more than 4 lakhs of muslamics have already got eliminated directly due to this war or its oblique consequences. 

Then the 2003 Invasion of Iraq (19 March – 1 May 2003), was the start of the conflict known as the Iraq War, or Operation Iraqi Freedom, in which a combined force of troops from the USA and NATO allies invaded Iraq and toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein in 21 days of major combat operations. However this war also continued unmitigated for many more years. In the last two of recent Iraqi wars at least more than 7 Lakhs of muslamics have already got eliminated directly due to these war or their oblique consequences.   

On 25/26 December 2004, the severest tsunami in the recorded history of the world hit around the Indonesian island of Sumatra with a Richter of ~9.1. Immediately more that 5 Lakhs of muslamics got eliminated directly by it, although the official records claim it to be lesser because all those areas were under rebellion for long years and so nobody had previous or latest records for the grown populations of fully eliminated cities, towns, villages and settlements. 

The Pakistan occupied Indian city of Muzaffarabad (housing all the international muslamic terrorist training camps) was the site of the epicenter of the 2005 Kashmir earthquake, which occurred on October 8, 2005 and had a magnitude of 7.6. The disaster destroyed 50% of the buildings in the city (including most of the official buildings) and is estimated to have killed just in one go up to at least 1,00,000 muslamics in the Pakistani occupied areas of Kashmir alone. The unique beauty of this earthquake was that its epicenter was in the mountains just north of Muzaffarabad and incidentally ~70% of the stock of Red Dragon China made atomic weapons given to Pakistan 666 were stored deep in those mountains. All those nuclear weapons can presumably be said to have been destroyed and irretrievable. That is why Paki nuke efforts have been doubled since then.

The 2008 Sichuan earthquake or the Great Sichuan Earthquake was a deadly earthquake that measured at 8.0 occurred on Monday, May 12, 2008 in Sichuan province of China, killing an estimated 68,000 people. Here also the unique beauty of this earthquake was that its epicenter was in the mountains which were storing about 25% to 40% of the Red Dragon Chinese nuke arsenals directed against South and East, that also can presumably be said to have been destroyed and irretrievable.

Then after completion of these events and between the WWIII, I think we can expect the continued global muslamic infighting and muslamic anarchy leading to a hollow muslamic empire based upon muslamic witchcrafthood.   

I still can not say that how or why or in which manner the 'Sandy' can be associated or affiliated with the other huge pin pointed calamities mentioned earlier on this thread or what will be its long term effects. However the timing of this 'Sandy' is really tantalizing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 08:42:43 AM »

At places muslamics must be claiming that their muslamic witchcrafthood has brought about the devastating Sandy catastrophe. If they look at sequence of events above, they may understand that Sandy may be apocalyptic for themselves.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »
See the fun of muslamic witchcrafthood:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012, 04:02:16 PM »
Although the U.S. is in denial, there is every reason to believe that it was Tahloob, a movement of pro-Qadhafi loyalists, that killed Ambassador Stevens:

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/rise-of-the-libyan-resistance/article4051658.ece

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 02:13:05 PM »
Muslamic infighting continues at Syria:

50 Syrian soldiers killed in suicide bombing, opposition says >>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/05/world/meast/syria-civil-war/?hpt=hp_t3