Author Topic: Will someone destroy islam already?  (Read 228546 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Will someone destroy islam already?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »
Hey according to this, Indonesia may leave Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6E9NcbVa4FU
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 05:23:11 AM »
It is very difficult to say whether the Sandy changed the minds of the voters or it was a retrospective revenge on the voters or it was none of the above.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 10:36:32 PM »
Hey according to this, Indonesia may leave Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6E9NcbVa4FU

I remember watching this video. Great to see the biggest muzzie nation leave islam. My experience with Indonesian muslims is they're closed minded people but polite at the same time.

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
I don't think we will get our wish until most individuals within countries, regardless of political affiliation, see islam as a genuine threat to peace. As stated repeatedly, it is not a religion but a system onto itself. At this point, we have 1+ billion of them. The fact is, it is NOT a minority that is radical but rather a majority. Specifically, while not all 1+ billion of them go out everyday and commit acts, a large portion of them support them and have a very primitive view of cultures and society. The scary part is, not only do you have to go against such a large amount but also you have to, put it simply, wait until people awake from their slumber. At this point, islam has become untouched by westerners. It has not only being promoted as peaceful but also elevated to the status of a race. You would essentially have to convince all of these morons to change their mindsets, to come to huge conclusions about how they were wrong and so on.

What I DO hope would happen and the closest toward a realistic goal is that several countries end up banning it. I would LOVE if a leader rose to power in Israel and banned it, a kind of safe haven to hide out you can say.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 02:55:26 PM »
I am unable to understand whether the Israel is attacking on Gaza or the UFO's are attacking the Gaza.

What a humanitarian crisis again! :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
I have been praying for years to rid us of this evil!  Please Oh Lord, hear our prayers.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »
I have been praying for years to rid us of this evil!  Please Oh Lord, hear our prayers.

Aaameen!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 10:16:27 AM »
ISLAMABAD: Toll in the suicide attack on a Moharram ul Haram procession in Rawalpindi that occurred late on Wednesday night rose to 23 on Thursday, a police rescue spokeswoman told.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-76566-Toll-in-Rawalpindi-blast-rises-to-23

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »
Somebody is already travelling in to the past and puncturing their pressure points.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:34:15 PM by syyuge »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 03:39:05 AM »
Whenever the Jews enter Damascus, they will find it damaged, totally ruined and empty:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9728078/Zero-hour-Syrian-rebels-prepare-to-mount-Damascus-attack.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 04:08:18 PM »
Whenever the Jews enter Damascus, they will find it damaged, totally ruined and empty:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9728078/Zero-hour-Syrian-rebels-prepare-to-mount-Damascus-attack.html

I'm beginning to think Syria is already a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 05:47:27 PM »
Obadiah 1 refers to the Edomites.  This is what the sovereign Lord says about Edom.  We have heard a message from the Lord:  An envoy was sent to the nations to say, Rise, and let us go against her for battle.  See I will make you small among the nations; you will be utterly despised. The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, Who can bring me down to the ground?  Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down, declares the Lord.

Obadiah announces God's judgement on Edom, or Islam for her hostility to Israel..It is coming!

I will make you small...the colloquial expression, cut one down to size.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 10:07:54 AM »
Egypt is again getting strongly on the cards:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20672235

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2012, 04:45:58 PM »
Obadiah 1 refers to the Edomites.  This is what the sovereign Lord says about Edom.  We have heard a message from the Lord:  An envoy was sent to the nations to say, Rise, and let us go against her for battle.  See I will make you small among the nations; you will be utterly despised. The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, Who can bring me down to the ground?  Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down, declares the Lord.

Obadiah announces God's judgement on Edom, or Islam for her hostility to Israel..It is coming!

I will make you small...the colloquial expression, cut one down to size.

Edom is the father of Rome and Europe while Ishmael is the father of the arabs... Although Edom married into Ishmaels family and they are both related, the passage of Ovadiah refers to the Roman descendants of Essau...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 03:10:07 PM »
Russia preparing to evacuate thousands of Russian citizens from the Syria:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/13/syria-regime-collapse_n_2292440.html

However I wish that Damascus shall not surrender and fight till its own end. Muslamics and leftists shall keep fighting with each other.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 03:41:27 PM »
Overcoming a hangover.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 11:52:37 AM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »
Syria crisis: Damascus al-Yarmouk camp 'attacked' :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20747485

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
Lounging around...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »
Another lovely plot by members of the religion of peace...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/sheheryar-alam-qazi-raees-alam-booking-photos-show-oakland-park-brothers-accused-of-terrorist-plot

OAKLAND PARK, Fla.-- Booking photos of the two men accused of plotting a terrorism attack in the U.S. became available Monday.

The arrest photos show that Sheheryar Alam Qazi, 30, and Raees Alam Qazi, 20, were booked into Broward County's Main Jail on a hold for for a federal agency, the Marshals Service.

Meanwhile, over the weekend, the brother of the two men defended his younger siblings by denying their purported plans and calling the situation an apparent misunderstanding.

A federal grand jury charged the two Qazi brothers with conspiring to detonate a weapon of mass destruction and to provide material support to terrorists.

Prosecutors said the pair's plans had been under way since July 2011 and extended through Thursday when FBI agents arrested them. A three-page indictment did not list any possible American targets, but said a weapon of mass destruction was supposed to be employed "against persons and property within the United States."

Shoaib Qazi, 33, the Qazis' older brother, said his two siblings were very close in a family that emigrated from Pakistan in 2000 and includes five brothers and a sister.