Author Topic: David Duke ys''v makes me sick already!  (Read 577 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
David Duke ys''v makes me sick already!
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:14:38 PM »
I was searching up some movie footage on ZooTube, minding my own business. When I noticed that I made a mistake in writing, I also noticed something else:

>:(

This is not the first time when a video or smth else coming from this fag pups up when even I search something els
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: David Duke ys''v makes me sick already!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »
I HATE youtubes video search engine because of two things:

1) The other day while searching for videos by the righteous Rabbi Finkelstein all the videos on the right hand side of the screen were videos by that rabid Jew-Hating Norman Finkelstein Yemach Shemo.

2) When watching videos teaching Torah it is often strange having Christian Single Dating site advertisements pop up on the left side of the screen....

Yucch...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:47:15 PM »
A unique egg recipe, how strange.

Oh right that guy!
Do we know if its the real one?

@Muman613
If you think thats bad you should try getting the moslem sharia dating ads that appear on a lot of videos that are exposing Islam///
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 05:58:02 PM »
Dr. Pedo Duke makes me sick every-time I look at his ugly fossilized facelift.

And yes... I do get Jew haters and self hating jews when I do youtube searches.  Very annoying.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 07:35:47 PM »
did he give up his face lifts and make up?
I see now he sports the professor look.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
I made the mistake of watching some Discovery Health specials on zootube once and for months in just about every video I saw I had to cover the right side of the screen or that Harlequin baby would pop up there. For those who don't know it's a really bad looking birth defect. Seeing it once was bad enough but it was there over and over and over and over again and it made me feel sad especially since the people posting the videos had insensitive titles to it like "Alien baby", etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 11:08:23 PM »
I made the mistake of watching some Discovery Health specials on zootube once and for months in just about every video I saw I had to cover the right side of the screen or that Harlequin baby would pop up there. For those who don't know it's a really bad looking birth defect. Seeing it once was bad enough but it was there over and over and over and over again and it made me feel sad especially since the people posting the videos had insensitive titles to it like "Alien baby", etc.
Yeah HI is a really disturbing image for sure. However it's really not all that complicated a problem and modern medicine can completely deal with it.