Author Topic: Informal Poll Regarding Bumper Stickers  (Read 460 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Informal Poll Regarding Bumper Stickers
« on: October 24, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
This is not really a forum poll but a "post your response" request. In past elections I've noticed many cars with bumper stickers conveying support for the drivers' candidate. In 2008, for instance, I was constantly nauseated by all the Obama stickers I saw on the road. This time around, bumper stickers are noticeably scarce. I may have seen a grand total of about 8 bumper stickers for Obama and about 3 for Romney. While this is not a good ratio, I have also seen 3 other bumper stickers utilizing the Obama logo for the "O" as follows:

NOBAMA
NOHOPE
WORST

Keep in mind that my driving is predominately done on Long Island and New York City, Democrat havens. On a related note, while lawn signs supporting presidential candidates are not particularly popular in this area, I have seen 1 lawn sign for Romney and 0 for Obama.

I'm curious to know the number and ratio of bumper stickers elsewhere across the country.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Informal Poll Regarding Bumper Stickers
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »
I am in Savannah, GA... In the areas I frequent the number of anti-oBama and pro-Romney signs / bumper stickers outnumber oBama rubbish 3-5 to 1. My neighborhood area is close to 100% conservative.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Informal Poll Regarding Bumper Stickers
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 11:56:11 PM »
Even though I am sure that Obama will take California, I am pleased to report that I have seen more Romney stickers in the last few days....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14