Author Topic: Donald Trump Announcement  (Read 805 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Donald Trump Announcement
« on: October 24, 2012, 12:13:17 PM »
He will give Obama 5 million dollars to his favorite charities, only if he releases his college applications and grades to the public to Trump's liking. Obama has until October 31st to do this.

How retarded.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Donald Trump Announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
He will give Obama 5 million dollars to his favorite charities, only if he releases his college applications and grades to the public to Trump's liking. Obama has until October 31st to do this.

How retarded.

lol.   That is his announcement???   Geesh.... he coulda said 100 million and a lifetime supply of fresh dog meat and he still wouldnt release it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »
Anyone who seriously thought he had something on Obama has been fooled too many times. Besides, I'm glad if Obama doesn't take Trump up on this. I imagine one of the charities Obama would list would be Planned Parenthood. Most charities seem to have been taken over by liberals. There are a lot of causes I believe in (animal welfare, anti-bullying, conservation, breast cancer research, etc.) but it's very difficult to find charities that haven't been completely ruined by left wingers.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
Here donald, here donald!   good dog. that's a smart dog.
I think it'd be better if he'd work for obongo instead.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:11:52 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 04:06:42 PM »
He should offer a prize for anyone who has material evidence about Obama's college and university records.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 11:25:50 PM »
Here's a picture of the small mammal being liberated from his head.

Action shot:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 03:06:07 AM »
These things should matter but will not change who's running for president.  Even if the report card were to show an F in algebra.  What the issue we have here is how this president has been destroying thus country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 03:17:21 AM »
These things should matter but will not change who's running for president.  Even if the report card were to show an F in algebra.  What the issue we have here is how this president has been destroying thus country.

You realize that the grades are not the issue. I hope so...

The reason this is important is to see if he applied and or attended College as a foreign born student on a scholarship. If this is so it will be hard for Obama to stand by his assertion that he was a natural born citizen of this country. Either he lied one way or the other, and this is the impetus for Obama to spend massive funds to keep these records secret.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »
You realize that the grades are not the issue. I hope so...

The reason this is important is to see if he applied and or attended College as a foreign born student on a scholarship. If this is so it will be hard for Obama to stand by his assertion that he was a natural born citizen of this country. Either he lied one way or the other, and this is the impetus for Obama to spend massive funds to keep these records secret.

Exactly right Muman. That's the real issue here. I am wondering if all this will come out after Obama leaves office. By then, the damage will have already been done though. At this point all we can really do is pray he doesn't get re-elected. I've already done what I can by voting and trying to make videos and help JTF promote its videos.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I'm curious...
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
Supposing it comes out for certain that Obama was born in Kenya... the election is now less than 2 weeks away... what would happen?  Would Biden then run for President?  Would they delay the election for a month or two? 

Of course, my questions are moot, since Obama won't release his college records for any amount of money.  But it would be very interesting if it did happen.

Note:  I believe that after the attack on 9/11, elections (for mayor?) in NYC were delayed for a while.  I forgot the details.  My point with this is that there is a precedent for delaying elections.