Author Topic: Study finds GOP women are prettier  (Read 988 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Study finds GOP women are prettier
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
What about these gorgeous leftists:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
we all knew this all along ,no surprise here :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
I think what makes them really ugly is what they stand for.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »
NO JOKE..... I was just thinking the same thing today. Whenever I see a Chevy Volt or some other like minded car covered with oBama and various left wing stickers I pass slowly (have to slow down) and look at them in a puzzled manner (trying to figure out WHY they would endorse oBumma)... almost 100% of the time the occupants are very creepy looking weird people.... and almost always very ugly and have a look of self grandeur. They think they are superior to the rest of us. They look at me with disgust as I pass in one of my expensive mega capitalist gas guzzlers (each over 500 HP) with the Romney stickers.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 08:03:40 AM »
NO JOKE..... I was just thinking the same thing today. Whenever I see a Chevy Volt or some other like minded car covered with oBama and various left wing stickers I pass slowly (have to slow down) and look at them in a puzzled manner (trying to figure out WHY they would endorse oBumma)... almost 100% of the time the occupants are very creepy looking weird people.... and almost always very ugly and have a look of self grandeur. They think they are superior to the rest of us. They look at me with disgust as I pass in one of my expensive mega capitalist gas guzzlers (each over 500 HP) with the Romney stickers.

You've actually seen a Chevy Volt? That's shocking (pun intended)!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 10:44:41 AM »

you waste gas and you support romney?
How dare you?
did you wave to them?
you should have told them about the electric chair they're driving.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774