Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 632 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: October 26, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:56:05 AM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is G-d with us?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
Joshua and Caleb did not give up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
That is because they wanted to fight in the first place. But when G-d said go into the desert, they didn't fight giants.
Yes, Because of the sins of the spies they all had to suffer, as we all have and will suffer for what our American brothers have done! But, in the end, the ones that have faith will see the Holy Land, and the Temple rebuilt!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
I say this, because I believe America is under a curse, for immorality, and making Israel give up its holy land. If there is a curse, repentance and turning to G-d must happen. If Mitt Romney wins, Americans won't HAVE TO turn to G-d, but if everything collapses and there is wonton destruction, many more will.

What is better, the continued immorality, or the collapse of America?
No, if Romney wins there will be chaos! But we will have to choose between G-d and Satan! Choose wisely!

As for "immorality verses collapse" I vote collapse!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
The ones that attacked the giants right after were wiped out.
Because they were the ones that sinned, and I think they got huffy and puffy about their sins and went without the blessing of G-d , but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:26:25 PM by Ephraim »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 10:39:24 PM »
"The ghetto dwellers will do what ghetto dwellers do, and will be sidetracked by some drug or corner "singer"." They will not stop with each other, they will come after anybody that has anything more than them selves!

" To do not see a collapse under a Romney government" I do not understand this statement?