Author Topic: Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year  (Read 534 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year
« on: October 28, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year.....

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.....

“The most concerning thing, I think, is the use of taxpayer funds to actually abet his re-election,”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book

That is almost 25X more spent on oBumma than on the British royal family....

But oBumma despises the evil "rich" and is for and can relate to the "working man"..... yeah right!! He just loves to vacation with the "working man" on Martha's Vineyard and in exclusive areas of Hawaii, etc.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
I know how to save us $1.4B USD
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 01:56:35 PM »
I know how to save us $1.4B USD

Great idea! Lets propose that to conservatives in the house and senate to be cut in the next budget! On second thought, it needs to be cut NOW with no time to spare!

That would certainly help the deficit.

BHO is sounding more and more like a disease or terminal condition to me. In a way it is exactly that, a stage IV cancer that has metastasized in the heart and soul of America.

BHO T4N3M1 Stage IV