Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 485 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 30, 2012, 01:46:07 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:53:59 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I thought there already was a video like this, its called "obama voters are ignorant and stupid" and it has old black ladies also dropping n-bombs and threatening how we should all vote to get a free cell phone etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Too bad these old people were tricked into this charade. Either they were tricked or they truly are decrepit souls who have no place in the world to come. By engaging in such deception their souls are surely rotting on the inside. Unless they see the light before their soul departs, they are in for a long hard stint in Gehinom.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
wow. speechless.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This video might make people hate old people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You know somebody has to be a corrupt liberal if they are from that generation and liberal. The part about "watching you" made me laugh a little bit especially when the old lady holds up the binoculars just because it's such a stupid line. It's like saying "Ceiling cat is watching you _____". Just silly.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sick!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.