Author Topic: Ron Paul Jew-hater to become the next Congressman from Queens?  (Read 12827 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Ron Paul Jew-hater to become the next Congressman from Queens?
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 06:52:13 AM »
I hear both sides of this argument, but I would vote for Meng if I was in that district.    Letting the "libertarian" Paultards plant their roots in a Jewish district of all places is a very dangerous thing, especially if the unthinkable happens and obama wins.   Then we could see the nazi rand paul running for president.

This sums up my view on this entirely.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 07:05:31 AM »
Do you think this because the religion was founded by nazis or because it is mostly nazis who practice the religion or because you think that following this religion causes one to think or behave like a nazi?

First of all the vast majority of people who follow this religion are sympathetic to the Nazi mindset. The fact that Halloran both follows this belief system AND likes Ron Paul indicates that he's a Nazi. The religion itself is a throwback, a rejection of Biblical influence and values. They would rather identify themselves with human sacrifice practicing pagan societies than any Bible-influenced values.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »
I disagree.  I would never vote for a Chinese person.  They could never represent me.  They are not one of my peers.  Only a self-hating Jew would vote for a Chinese person.  Hold your nose if you have to but vote for the white man, vote Republican and VOTE HALLORAN.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:48:39 AM by Checkmate »

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 07:41:24 AM »
First of all the vast majority of people who follow this religion are sympathetic to the Nazi mindset. The fact that Halloran both follows this belief system AND likes Ron Paul indicates that he's a Nazi.
Now, that I get. It is probable enough that someone who converts to that religion is a Nazi that in the off chance he converted for innocent reasons (some of which I'll suggest below), it is worth discriminating against him. If he is not a nazi, he should have more sense than that.

The religion itself is a throwback, a rejection of Biblical influence and values. They would rather identify themselves with human sacrifice practicing pagan societies than any Bible-influenced values.
What if the reason they are reverting to their ancestors' pagan religion is because they think christianity is too universalist since it calls for evangelizing the whole world, and they're afraid for their people's precious bloodline or something. With today's global economy with airplanes and mass immigration, their concerns could be justified.  Most of Latin America is Christian and much of Africa is headed that way. Also maybe it makes them feel more special as people of northern european origin to be worshipping their ancestors' gods because it is more centred around their people rather than some people from the middle east--sort of like the whole Kunta Kentae(sp?) Roots thing. Or maybe they envy the Jews, who have a religion that tells them to be separate and distinct for the rest of the world. And so they say to themselves, "Those lucky Jews. They have a religion that preserves their blood line. We want one too. Waahh!"

So I guess my point in all this rambling is that you never know what goes though the minds of people who convert to those religions. But yes, they could be Nazis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »
I disagree.  I would never vote for a Chinese person.  They could never represent me.  They are not one of my peers.  Only a self-hating Jew would vote for a Chinese person.  Hold your nose if you have to but vote for the white man, vote Republican and VOTE HALLORAN.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.   Did halloran's campaign send you here?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 08:48:55 AM »
What if the reason they are reverting to their ancestors' pagan religion is because they think christianity is too universalist since it calls for evangelizing the whole world, and they're afraid for their people's precious bloodline or something.

I don't see how paganism causes someone to have more children than Christianity does. A people's survival is based on how many children they have as a group. The declining white birth rate is not caused by Christian teachings. If someone gets together with a like-minded person of the opposite sex and has many children, they will do a lot more to further their cause of survival than choosing a pagan religion would.

With today's global economy with airplanes and mass immigration, their concerns could be justified.  Most of Latin America is Christian and much of Africa is headed that way. Also maybe it makes them feel more special as people of northern european origin to be worshipping their ancestors' gods because it is more centred around their people rather than some people from the middle east--sort of like the whole Kunta Kentae(sp?) Roots thing. Or maybe they envy the Jews, who have a religion that tells them to be separate and distinct for the rest of the world. And so they say to themselves, "Those lucky Jews. They have a religion that preserves their blood line. We want one too. Waahh!"

Christianity is a universal religion in that anyone of any background is able to join it. This doesn't automatically mean that every group of people should mix reproductively or that nations should dissolve their identities and differences. It just means that the God that Christians believe in cares for all the people in the world.

So I guess my point in all this rambling is that you never know what goes though the minds of people who convert to those religions. But yes, they could be Nazis.

The likelihood is very high.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 10:13:43 AM »
That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.   Did halloran's campaign send you here?
The Northeast liberals redistricted this district specifically to get an Oriental congressperson elected.  What gall!!  Are you as a self-respecting white person going to suggest that I as a self-respecting white man go along with this treason?  WWII is over.  There is a new Nazism.  The Nazism of political correctness (PCism) which is more destructive than Nazism in this country.  I live in the district.  If I need a problem solved, do you think that Little Miss Chop Suey gives one dreck about me?  Live in the present.  I'm voting for Halloran.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
In the past,   I was very active in the Campaigns of a couple of Republican Candidates in what was the previous district ( 5th ) that Gary Ackerman was in office for 30 years.    That district had 70 % of the eligible voters in the district from Queens and 30 % in Nassau County.    This year,  the new 6th Congressional District,   which includes much of the old 5th district,  is exclusively in Queens.     The new 3rd Congressional District,   which is most of the remainder of the old 5th Congressional District not in the new 6th Congressional District,   extends from Northern Queens  ( Whitestone,   through Northern Nassau County  ) ,   and into  N.W.  Suffolk County passed East Northport.

Once it was known that Dan Halloran was going to be the Republican Candidate in the new 6th District,   I decided to stay out of the race instead of supporting either candidate in the campaign leading up to the election.       

While I voted for all Republicans today in my area of Nassau County,    I decided not to vote for a State Senate Candidate.   Dean Skelos,   the Republican majority leader in the State Senate,   is my representative.    I voted for Skelos 15 times previously.   Because Skelos didn't prevent the so called same sex marriage bill from being voted on in the State Senate in June,  2011,    I decided that I would NEVER vote for Dean Skelos again.     I also refused to vote for the Democrat candidate and there was no 3rd party alternative.     

If you do live in the new 3rd Congressional District,   I highly recommend that you vote for Lt. Col.  Steve Labate.    This opponent is long time Congressman Steve Israel,    the head of the DCCC and a MAJOR Barack Hussein Obama supporter.     Steve Israel is almost as bad as Gary Ackerman.   It's close!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »
If you do live in the new 3rd Congressional District,   I highly recommend that you vote for Lt. Col.  Steve Labate.    This opponent is long time Congressman Steve Israel,    the head of the DCCC and a MAJOR Barack Hussein Obama supporter.     Steve Israel is almost as bad as Gary Ackerman.   It's close!     
      Steve  Israel is worse he attends and supports CAIR

http://unitedwithisrael.org/democrats-seek-funding-from-islamists/ 

House Democrats Seek Funding from Islamists
11,287 Likes

Nihad Awad of CAIR at a fundraiser with Nancy Pelosi

The Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) recently uncovered that US House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, alongside Democratic Congressional representatives Keith Ellison, Andre Carson, Allyson Schwartz, Chris Murphy, and Steve Israel, the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, attended a secret fundraiser on May 16, 2012, at the W Hotel in Washington, DC alongside 10 officials representing Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood front organizations.

The most prominent among the Islamist attendees was CAIR executive director Nihad Awad, whose association the FBI claims was created by Hamas, and Jamal Barzinji, a founding father of the Muslim Brotherhood in America and co-founder of the Muslim Student Association, which IPT described as an “incubator for Islamic radicalism in America.”

A 2007 US federal court filing asserted that CAIR has conspired with other branches of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorism. Because of this, the FBI severed all ties with CAIR in 2008. CAIR’s executive director Nihad Awad, according to IPT, has openly championed Hamas and claimed that suicide bombings are “legitimate resistance.” Nihad Awad worked as public relations director for the Islamic Association for Palestine, that works to “increase the financial and moral support for Hamas and… publicize the savagery of the Jews.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 12:02:28 PM »
      Steve  Israel is worse he attends and supports CAIR

In addition,   at a recent Candidates Forum in Manhasset,   Steve Israel refused to renounce J-Street.    Even Gary Ackerman,  who took financial support from J-Street,  denounced that hideous organization last year.

Despite all of this,   I'll never forget when Gary Ackerman in 2009 accused the heroic Settlers of "pogroms".     Thankfully,  this beast decided to retire.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2012, 12:06:35 PM »
In addition,   at a recent Candidates Forum in Manhasset,   Steve Israel refused to renounce J-Street.    Even Gary Ackerman,  who took financial support from J-Street,  denounced that hideous organization last year.

Despite all of this,   I'll never forget when Gary Ackerman in 2009 accused the heroic Settlers of "pogroms".     Thankfully,  this beast decided to retire.   
Yes little things to be thankful for
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2012, 12:09:33 PM »
Yes little things to be thankful for

Up until what might happen today  ( G-d willing ),   Gary Ackerman's retirement announcement was the best political news in the U.S.  in the entire year. :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »
I don't understand why you're bashing someone for being of Chinese descent or saying they can't represent your interests better than an outright Nazi. You know sometimes you have to bite the bullet and vote for a democrat if the democrat is the lesser evil. I don't really see what her being Chinese has to do with that.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
I don't understand why you're bashing someone for being of Chinese descent or saying they can't represent your interests better than an outright Nazi. You know sometimes you have to bite the bullet and vote for a democrat if the democrat is the lesser evil. I don't really see what her being Chinese has to do with that.
They get affirmative action and they are affirmative action freaks and that is contrary to my best interests and yours.  Wake up and smell the falaffel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Checkmate is one of our previously banned trolls. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2012, 01:26:07 PM »

HA! I knew it.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
Wrong- smartypants!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2012, 01:44:44 PM »
Wrong- smartypants!!
Okay you're not a troll, you're a odin worshiper! All hail thor!  :::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
Let me guess, Johnson Brown.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
The Luck of the Irish!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
The Northeast liberals redistricted this district specifically to get an Oriental congressperson elected.  What gall!!  Are you as a self-respecting white person going to suggest that I as a self-respecting white man go along with this treason?  WWII is over.  There is a new Nazism.  The Nazism of political correctness (PCism) which is more destructive than Nazism in this country.  I live in the district.  If I need a problem solved, do you think that Little Miss Chop Suey gives one dreck about me?  Live in the present.  I'm voting for Halloran.

Your racism against asians is disgusting and pointless.  If the person is qualified I don't care about what color skin they have.meng is the lesser of two evils since halloran has nazi tendencies

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2012, 07:51:41 PM »

Sounds like a knock off of Rosenberg, marbus, or Ben Mizrachi

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »
Hey Nazimate; if hitler was running against an Asian, you would ya vote for hmmm?
My father was wounded in the US Navy in the Pacific in WWII by a Jap and got the Purple Heart and it wasn't by a Nazi.  You don't have to goosestep and have a stiff-arm salute and yell, "Heil Hitler" to be a Nazi.  The Japs were bigger Nazis than the Nazis.  They experimented with American and British POWs in Mukden, Manchuria at Unit 731 in experiments as gruesome as those of "Dr." Mengele. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:52:43 AM by Checkmate »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »

You nailed it.

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2012, 01:51:39 PM »
You nailed it.
I love the name, "Johnson"!!  It is so descriptive of my most prominent feature!!