Author Topic: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".  (Read 44097 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".
« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2007, 08:29:31 PM »
YES I DID mention that I had an abortion on a Youtube video THAT WAS ABOUT ABORTION. I NEVER DENIED THAT. HOWEVER, no one asked CF to bring it into this forum.
Every word you say is a lie. You brought up, out of thin air, that you had an abortion on this forum the day you came here. Do you really want us to do a post search and humiliate you?

Do a post search, CF. I dont' care.. the fact of the matter is that you bashed me for a decision I had to make and then called me murderer and a slew of other names I didn't ask to be called.

The day I came here I didn't mention that I had an abortion. I mentioned a lot of things about myself here but I NEVER mentioned I had an abortion. Do me a favor, find it and prove me wrong if you have the information.

It wasn't called for and he had no right to do it
I have no right to call into question the life decisions you have publicly posted about? Sorry, but unfortunately for you we don't live under sharia yet. I have every right to talk about anything that I want.  :)

NO, you DON'T have a right to judge me on decisions that affect ME. What I did didn't affect you one bit. But you made it personal because of your personal beliefs. Why don't you try less to be master over others' emotions and actions and try to control your own.

I'm not the only woman in the world who has ever had an abortion and won't be the last woman either.

Erica, all of us have heard your trite "my body, my choice" nonsense for more than thirty years. Save it.

CF don't pretend RIGHT NOW to care about what someone in the black community does with their own body, you don't even CARE about black children and therefore think that they are all doomed to fail. Whose going to take you seriously when you bash blacks one minute then spit venom at a black woman for having an abortion? I certainly don't. I would have had my baby if there was no health risk involved. I wasn't an irresponsible person when I became pregnant with my last baby, I did what I was supposed to do. And you, as a nobody, have no right to tell me what ELSE I could have done to prevent the pregnancy. You're not my husband, you're not my doctor, you're just an angry, self-hating, loser who wants to dictate to people how YOUR world should be. Get over yourself. My body, My choice...damned right. I made a choice to stay here and be an active mother to my other children...no one was going to help me so my husband and I made the decision that was right for me, my children and my health.

He's singling me out because he hates me and a decision I made for my own health reasons. How is that fair?
Ah, so you admit your life was not in danger.  :P You did it for "health" reasons. That could mean that your pregnancy was making you depressed, that you didn't like having stretch marks, being morning-sick, etc. The Supreme Court has clearly ruled in abortion law that there is a distinction between "life of the mother" and "health of the mother", and you indicated which category your baby-mutilation fell into.

You are stupid,  you know that? Health reasons, to YOU only means depression? I wasn't concerned about stretch marks, CF I had those before I was pregant with my FIRST child ::) .. and ecclampsia is WORSE than just having morning-sickness (while you're correcting someone's spelling...try checking your sentence structure.)   You take my medical experience and try to use it against me because you don't like that I made a decision you wouldn't have made for your significant other? Great. I'd like to see YOU go through what I went through. Wait, you're a 'man' ... it may not phase you. ::)

I have no problem letting ANY of you know that I had an abortion...if I'd gotten the chance to bring it here myself without the aid of a hateful, bitter person, I'd have done it.
Erica, as mentally ill as I think that you likely are, I don't buy it that your memory is that shot. YOU TOLD ALL OF US you have had an abortion!!!

After you brought it up, idiot.

I didn't feel I had to at the time so I said nothing, at least not until I read the horrible post that CF first wrote about  me
Oh yes, big, bad, CF is the ONLY person in the whole world who dislikes you.  ::) Has it ever occurred to you that posters in general on a right-wing pro-Jewish and pro-white-equality message board wouldn't take kindly to a militant black poster?

And I'm not militant. I have called a few people (you included) some bad names but I never came here bashing the Jewish faith nor speaking against what's right. Sure, I dont' like Chaim, but he's  not the end all to be all to Judaism. I actually some  people here. EVEN those who disagree with me most of the time. (That dosen't include you) .

because I disagreed with him on something OTHER THAN ABORTION.
Correction, you disagree with pretty much the entirety of JTF on ALL issues.  ::)

I DISAGREE WITH THE TONGUE THAT CHAIM USES TO DISCRIBE BLACKS IN GENERAL! I DON'T DISAGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE NEED CHANGE IN AMERICA AND THAT THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL NEED AND DESERVE THEIR FREEDOM. One of the reasons I'm here is because of Allen and Judeanoncapta who emailed me on youtube for weeks until I agreed to come here to ask Chaim questions concerning his opinions on EVERYONE in the black community. So THAT would make YOU a liar.

He came in and tried to rip me to shredds because he didn't like that I didn't kiss his arse.
And believe me, I wouldn't want your camel dung-encrusted lips coming near my arse. :P Seriously, though, the word is "shreds". You might want to invest in spellcheck.  :laugh:

Keep those words in mind when some of your friends here use incorrect spellings to get their points accross. I added a double consonant, so what? You're not exactly a spelling bee champ yourself.

When I PM'ed him and told him off about how disrespectful he was, he told Yacov that I was harassing him, THEN Yacov sent me a PM telling me to "stop Harrassing Chaim Fan or else". My only crime was defending myself against someone who hates me.
You always thought I was an awful bigot. How the hell do you think I'm gonna treat you in that case?

Yeah, it was really manly for you to respond to me nastily in a post starting off with "You're a baby killing whore". I told you how I felt without cursing you out and you, like a baby, cried to Yacov that I was harassing you. Tell me CF, who was really harassing whom?

I think that information like that should be left up to the person to give out on different sites. It was perfectly fine because we were in the YOUTUBE community when I commented on my abortion, to take it to abortion-related videos and bash me there...fine...but to bring it to another site, when I didn't say it was okay to tell people, who didn't know me (internet-wise) is disrespectful. If CF had said something that was topic related on another forum, I wouldn't have dared to bring it to another forum in an effort to embarrass him. As much as I dislike him, even he deserves that much respect.
Save the sob stories for your soul brothas/soul sistahs in the 'jects. What you conveniently omit to the newer JTF posters who are reading your snake oil right here is that you started a Youtube series called "Ask A Black Person" in order to imitate and mock Chaim after he answered all of your Ask JTF questions (and btw, he was extremely polite in doing so) in a way you didn't like. I myself have dialup and was unable to view your "Ask A Black Person" shows (not that you could have paid me to do so even if I could), and therefore that is how you all can know for a fact that I did NOT learn of Erica's abortion on Youtube.

First of all, idiot-boy, Ask a Black Person (before I changed it because SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY HAD THAT NAME A YEAR BEFORE I ARRIVED ON YOUTUBE ::)  ) wasn't a spin off of Ask JTF. Do you think that Chaim has a pattent on the word "Ask" ? Its apparent that you do. My videos are called ASK IMERICA now... and it relates more to videos with the same content. I didn't create the videos to blame whites for anything...but Chaim created his videos to 'enlighten' people about how the entire black community must go back to Africa... UMMMM HMMMM! ::) I created my videos to encourage..he created his to assasinate the characters of people who have done nothing to him...I'm not talking about EVIL blacks who I know exist..I'm talking about Barack Obama. We're totally different. Oh, yeah and I talked to judeanoncapta about posting the series before I even came to this place. And since you have never SEEN the videos, how can you say that I based them on Chaim? That makes you ill-informed.

So I'll take my lumps and accept that I did put it out in YOUTUBE land, but I didn't bring it here. It wasn't up for discussion here. CF only brought it here to embarrass me and demonize me.
You have about as much remaining credibility here as I do sympathy for you.

That's funny because you are as IN-credible as they come. Liar.
Erica, don't you have a job? Or don't you have children to care for? Or are you just another welfare queen sitting in front of the television all day? ::)

Nobody else puts as much time and effort into this [censored] match as you. Yup, nobody else comes close. You are the most lifeless individual I know.

Do you even have children? Are you even married at all? Why should we believe anything you claim about yourself? The increasing idiocy of your desperate comebacks at me show just how inconsistent you are.

Chaimfan

PS: Chaim doesn't believe all blacks should go back to Africa, but I know the entirety of this forum thinks you need to!  ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #201 on: July 12, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
Nobody else puts as much time and effort into this [censored] match as you. Yup, nobody else comes close.

Just being honest, you come pretty close Chaim Fan.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Imerica

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »
Public apology to CF..

CF You were right, you didn't call  me a Crackwhore, DWI did. I'm sorry about that.

I got it mixed up with all of the times you called me a whore/ b&%^ and other names.
I told you DownwithIslam said it and you didn't believe me, ho.

But I do agree with him that you are one! :)
I also want to apologize for saying that you brought up the abortion issue... I did, in fact bring it up.. Archives... I found it in the abortion thread of this site. I'm sorry.  I think that because I recieved the most flack from you I literally blamed it on you. I'm sorry again. That dosen't mean that you have the right to call me out of my name though. You're still a moron though.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:20:29 PM by Imerica »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
gooz

bpbpbppbpbpbpb    ;D :o ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »
Public apology to CF..

CF You were right, you didn't call  me a Crackwhore, DWI did. I'm sorry about that.

I got it mixed up with all of the times you called me a whore/ b&%^ and other names.

I also want to apologize for saying that you brought up the abortion issue... I did, in fact bring it up.. Archives... I found it in the abortion thread of this site. I'm sorry.  I think that because I recieved the most flack from you I literally blamed it on you. I'm sorry again. That dosen't mean that you have the right to call me out of my name though. You're still an moron though.
You had an abortion? Sorry. I'm not angry, but its a hard thing to live with.

Imerica

« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »
Public apology to CF..

I also want to apologize for saying that you brought up the abortion issue... I did, in fact bring it up.. Archives... I found it in the abortion thread of this site. I'm sorry.  I think that because I recieved the most flack from you I literally blamed it on you. I'm sorry again. That dosen't mean that you have the right to call me out of my name though. You're still an moron though.
You had an abortion? Sorry. I'm not angry, but its a hard thing to live with.
Its a day to day thing.

Imerica

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »
YES I DID mention that I had an abortion on a Youtube video THAT WAS ABOUT ABORTION. I NEVER DENIED THAT. HOWEVER, no one asked CF to bring it into this forum.
Every word you say is a lie. You brought up, out of thin air, that you had an abortion on this forum the day you came here. Do you really want us to do a post search and humiliate you?

Do a post search, CF. I dont' care.. the fact of the matter is that you bashed me for a decision I had to make and then called me murderer and a slew of other names I didn't ask to be called.

The day I came here I didn't mention that I had an abortion. I mentioned a lot of things about myself here but I NEVER mentioned I had an abortion. Do me a favor, find it and prove me wrong if you have the information.

It wasn't called for and he had no right to do it
I have no right to call into question the life decisions you have publicly posted about? Sorry, but unfortunately for you we don't live under sharia yet. I have every right to talk about anything that I want.  :)

NO, you DON'T have a right to judge me on decisions that affect ME. What I did didn't affect you one bit. But you made it personal because of your personal beliefs. Why don't you try less to be master over others' emotions and actions and try to control your own.

I'm not the only woman in the world who has ever had an abortion and won't be the last woman either.

Erica, all of us have heard your trite "my body, my choice" nonsense for more than thirty years. Save it.

CF don't pretend RIGHT NOW to care about what someone in the black community does with their own body, you don't even CARE about black children and therefore think that they are all doomed to fail. Whose going to take you seriously when you bash blacks one minute then spit venom at a black woman for having an abortion? I certainly don't. I would have had my baby if there was no health risk involved. I wasn't an irresponsible person when I became pregnant with my last baby, I did what I was supposed to do. And you, as a nobody, have no right to tell me what ELSE I could have done to prevent the pregnancy. You're not my husband, you're not my doctor, you're just an angry, self-hating, loser who wants to dictate to people how YOUR world should be. Get over yourself. My body, My choice...damned right. I made a choice to stay here and be an active mother to my other children...no one was going to help me so my husband and I made the decision that was right for me, my children and my health.

He's singling me out because he hates me and a decision I made for my own health reasons. How is that fair?
Ah, so you admit your life was not in danger.  :P You did it for "health" reasons. That could mean that your pregnancy was making you depressed, that you didn't like having stretch marks, being morning-sick, etc. The Supreme Court has clearly ruled in abortion law that there is a distinction between "life of the mother" and "health of the mother", and you indicated which category your baby-mutilation fell into.

You are stupid,  you know that? Health reasons, to YOU only means depression? I wasn't concerned about stretch marks, CF I had those before I was pregant with my FIRST child ::) .. and ecclampsia is WORSE than just having morning-sickness (while you're correcting someone's spelling...try checking your sentence structure.)   You take my medical experience and try to use it against me because you don't like that I made a decision you wouldn't have made for your significant other? Great. I'd like to see YOU go through what I went through. Wait, you're a 'man' ... it may not phase you. ::)

I have no problem letting ANY of you know that I had an abortion...if I'd gotten the chance to bring it here myself without the aid of a hateful, bitter person, I'd have done it.
Erica, as mentally ill as I think that you likely are, I don't buy it that your memory is that shot. YOU TOLD ALL OF US you have had an abortion!!!

After you brought it up, idiot.

I didn't feel I had to at the time so I said nothing, at least not until I read the horrible post that CF first wrote about  me
Oh yes, big, bad, CF is the ONLY person in the whole world who dislikes you.  ::) Has it ever occurred to you that posters in general on a right-wing pro-Jewish and pro-white-equality message board wouldn't take kindly to a militant black poster?

And I'm not militant. I have called a few people (you included) some bad names but I never came here bashing the Jewish faith nor speaking against what's right. Sure, I dont' like Chaim, but he's  not the end all to be all to Judaism. I actually some  people here. EVEN those who disagree with me most of the time. (That dosen't include you) .

because I disagreed with him on something OTHER THAN ABORTION.
Correction, you disagree with pretty much the entirety of JTF on ALL issues.  ::)

I DISAGREE WITH THE TONGUE THAT CHAIM USES TO DISCRIBE BLACKS IN GENERAL! I DON'T DISAGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE NEED CHANGE IN AMERICA AND THAT THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL NEED AND DESERVE THEIR FREEDOM. One of the reasons I'm here is because of Allen and Judeanoncapta who emailed me on youtube for weeks until I agreed to come here to ask Chaim questions concerning his opinions on EVERYONE in the black community. So THAT would make YOU a liar.

He came in and tried to rip me to shredds because he didn't like that I didn't kiss his arse.
And believe me, I wouldn't want your camel dung-encrusted lips coming near my arse. :P Seriously, though, the word is "shreds". You might want to invest in spellcheck.  :laugh:

Keep those words in mind when some of your friends here use incorrect spellings to get their points accross. I added a double consonant, so what? You're not exactly a spelling bee champ yourself.

When I PM'ed him and told him off about how disrespectful he was, he told Yacov that I was harassing him, THEN Yacov sent me a PM telling me to "stop Harrassing Chaim Fan or else". My only crime was defending myself against someone who hates me.
You always thought I was an awful bigot. How the hell do you think I'm gonna treat you in that case?

Yeah, it was really manly for you to respond to me nastily in a post starting off with "You're a baby killing whore". I told you how I felt without cursing you out and you, like a baby, cried to Yacov that I was harassing you. Tell me CF, who was really harassing whom?

I think that information like that should be left up to the person to give out on different sites. It was perfectly fine because we were in the YOUTUBE community when I commented on my abortion, to take it to abortion-related videos and bash me there...fine...but to bring it to another site, when I didn't say it was okay to tell people, who didn't know me (internet-wise) is disrespectful. If CF had said something that was topic related on another forum, I wouldn't have dared to bring it to another forum in an effort to embarrass him. As much as I dislike him, even he deserves that much respect.
Save the sob stories for your soul brothas/soul sistahs in the 'jects. What you conveniently omit to the newer JTF posters who are reading your snake oil right here is that you started a Youtube series called "Ask A Black Person" in order to imitate and mock Chaim after he answered all of your Ask JTF questions (and btw, he was extremely polite in doing so) in a way you didn't like. I myself have dialup and was unable to view your "Ask A Black Person" shows (not that you could have paid me to do so even if I could), and therefore that is how you all can know for a fact that I did NOT learn of Erica's abortion on Youtube.

First of all, idiot-boy, Ask a Black Person (before I changed it because SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY HAD THAT NAME A YEAR BEFORE I ARRIVED ON YOUTUBE ::)  ) wasn't a spin off of Ask JTF. Do you think that Chaim has a pattent on the word "Ask" ? Its apparent that you do. My videos are called ASK IMERICA now... and it relates more to videos with the same content. I didn't create the videos to blame whites for anything...but Chaim created his videos to 'enlighten' people about how the entire black community must go back to Africa... UMMMM HMMMM! ::) I created my videos to encourage..he created his to assasinate the characters of people who have done nothing to him...I'm not talking about EVIL blacks who I know exist..I'm talking about Barack Obama. We're totally different. Oh, yeah and I talked to judeanoncapta about posting the series before I even came to this place. And since you have never SEEN the videos, how can you say that I based them on Chaim? That makes you ill-informed.

So I'll take my lumps and accept that I did put it out in YOUTUBE land, but I didn't bring it here. It wasn't up for discussion here. CF only brought it here to embarrass me and demonize me.
You have about as much remaining credibility here as I do sympathy for you.

That's funny because you are as IN-credible as they come. Liar.
Erica, don't you have a job? Or don't you have children to care for? Or are you just another welfare queen sitting in front of the television all day? ::)

Nobody else puts as much time and effort into this [censored] match as you. Yup, nobody else comes close. You are the most lifeless individual I know.

Do you even have children? Are you even married at all? Why should we believe anything you claim about yourself? The increasing idiocy of your desperate comebacks at me show just how inconsistent you are.

Chaimfan

PS: Chaim doesn't believe all blacks should go back to Africa, but I know the entirety of this forum thinks you need to!  ;)
I don't work. I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) and a student. I DO have children.   My 3 year old was napping and my older girls were at work, and watching tv while I was 'conversing' with you, CF. You'll see them in my latest video, CF. And I've been happily married for 13 years.

Speaking of desparate comebacks...the NICE thing to say when someone apologizes to you is something other than what YOU said. I'd be cool with a "whatever ::) " at this point.

And speaking of lifeless.. your life must be pretty empty if you keep responding to me as well. Looks like we have a tie, Ladies and Gentile-men! :D (I meant that as a joke...no flame-throwers, please). :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »
You're still a moron though.
Takes one to know one!  ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »
And alas Ze'ev, you do have a point. This business of me lowering myself to her level to refute every distortion and insult she can throw at me and Chaim has gotten nowhere. This post will mark the end of my posts in this thread, and you can hold me to that, mods. I am not like Erica--when I say I will stop, I mean it.

So, Erica, you can call me a kitten-killing flaming Martian Nazi homosexual turpentine addict with twenty illegitimate kids from fifteen different underaged women, and I will from here on out... IGNORE you!  :laugh:

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #209 on: July 13, 2007, 01:14:06 AM »
imerica is back again? so is this her fifth return? i can't wait til the sixth time she decides to leave.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2007, 01:39:13 AM »
Imerica is like herpes.

Imerica

« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »
Imerica is like herpes.
Like I said, I asked the mods to ban me if I came back. I'm still here but I'm trying to leave... I  promise.

Imerica

« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2007, 02:01:21 AM »
imerica is back again? so is this her fifth return? i can't wait til the sixth time she decides to leave.
It was actually my third time.

Imerica

« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2007, 02:06:20 AM »
And alas Ze'ev, you do have a point. This business of me lowering myself to her level to refute every distortion and insult she can throw at me and Chaim has gotten nowhere. This post will mark the end of my posts in this thread, and you can hold me to that, mods. I am not like Erica--when I say I will stop, I mean it.

So, Erica, you can call me a kitten-killing flaming Martian Nazi homosexual turpentine addict with twenty illegitimate kids from fifteen different underaged women, and I will from here on out... IGNORE you!  :laugh:
At last! Now I can quit this site for good.

Take care everyone :)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:13 AM »
"Like I said, I asked the mods to ban me if I came back. I'm still here but I'm trying to leave... I  promise."

"At last! Now I can quit this site for good."

Apparently, someone was holding Imerica at gun point and forcing her to visit this forum and post here.

Thankfully, that situation has been resolved.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief now.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2007, 09:03:24 AM »
gooz bpbppbpbpbpbppbpbpbpb ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
Cheers Imerica.  Good luck in your endevours.... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2007, 09:15:37 AM »
Good riddens!
She was an annoying pest who needed to be exterminated... DONE

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2007, 10:05:02 AM »
Good riddens!
She was an annoying pest who needed to be exterminated... DONE
In the immortal words of Elmer J Fudd - shhhhhhh...be very, very quiet.
If you post about her she'll be back.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2007, 12:58:57 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Bullcat !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »
It was actually my third time.

Imerica.....I like you on the grounds that you can speak for yourself but boy do you make me want to hate Americans, you whine and groan like your life depends on it.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
thanks for that comment sarah now it's not a penis vs vagina thread, thanks to you^^